Chapter Two || Abort Mission!

The maids and butlers bow to us as we enter Buckingham Palace. One of them had informed us that Gran was waiting for us at the dining table. Since it isn't polite to keep people waiting, especially the Queen herself, we all walk a bit faster. The guards open the doors for us and we enter, taking a seat at the large table.

"Granny!" Harry greets happily, pulling his royal grandmother into a hug.

"Good evening dear, how are you? I assume your married life is going well?" Queen Elizabeth asks, pulling out of the embrace.

"It is going brilliantly," He states, glancing over at Meghan and giving a sweet smile. She smiles back tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"O-kay," I interupt, stretching the word, "anymore romance talk and I'm going to be sick." I pretend to gag when I say the last part. Deeply regretting what I just said, I slouch down, trying to hide myself. Any minute now they're going to ask when I am going to find someone for mysel-

"You're just jealous that you haven't even been in a relationship yet." Harry says, smirking. Why that little-

"Yes, when are you planning on finding someone?" Granny asks, looking over at me. "Oh, and, sit up straight young lady."

I do. I straighten my back and cross my ankles, looking like the picture-perfect princess everyone thinks I am. "Granny, I am only twenty-two, I don't need to be thinking about marriage just yet." I state, glaring at the red haired man.

Charles, my father, joins in. "Your Grandmother is right, Lili. You are not getting any younger, and you're Britsh Royalty. You'll need to marry sooner or later."

"I agree with your father." Camilla says, unecessarily adding onto to coversation.

"Well I don't." I snap back at her. I never did like this woman. If you ask me, she's the one who took my mother away.

"Eulilia, you need to listen to your father and I, we know what's best for you." Camilla growls, obviously unhappy with my opinion. That witch. How dare she? Who does she think she is?

I stand up, gripping the table "Camilla, you are not my mother, and never will be! Its all your fault that she is dead!" I run out of the room, furiously slamming the door behind me. Call me overexaggerating, but she get's on my nerves.

I run until I reach the room I sleep in when I stay here. Not even two minutes go by before there is a soft knock on the door. "Lils? Can we come in?" I can tell that the voice belongs to Kate, Willam's wife.

"Sure, it's unlocked." I answer, staring out the window. The door opens, revealing Kate and Meghan, my two amazing sister-in-laws and Kate's young daughter, Charlotte. Charlotte runs up to me, handing me a small, red flower and a note saying, 'Cheer up soon, Auntie Lilia :) Love from Georgie, Lottie, Louis, Mummy, Auntie Meghan, Uncle Orange and Daddy' I give a small laugh at the 'Uncle Orange' part. Smiling at the girl I kneel down and give her a hug. My niece always knows how to cheer me up.

-----

The car ride back to the Kensington Palace was filled with awkward silences and the occasional chatter from George and Charlotte, before they eventually fell asleep. Once the car had arrived I picked up the little girl and carried her to Kate and William's apartment. I say goodnight and head back toward my own apartment. In no time at all, I fall asleep.

-----

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of whispering beside my bed. I slightly open my right eye and see Harry and George. I close my eye again and say, "Harry, what are you doing with our nephew? You had better not be teaching him your pranks again."

"Crap, she's awake! Abort mission! Abort mission!" Harry shouts as they run off.

Sighing, I drag myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I look in the mirror. "Harry! George! What did you do to my face?!" Looking in the mirror again, I see that there are squiggly black lines drawn in what seems to be permanent marker, decorating my face. Harry, I swear I am going to kill you. You are corrupting that sweet, innocent little child. I think to myself.

-----

A/N

ARRGGGHHHHHH
STUPID WATTPAD (jk jk, I love this app.... Don't kill me?)

It deleted half this chapter.

I HAD TO REWRITE IT

So mad right now.

Whatever.  

Anyways

That was cringey

Why do I even bother to write this thing?

Oh well

Once again, sorry for the short chapter

I dont really like this chapter anyways..

Meh

Bye for now

A/N part two!

I may be editing, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. I tend to read over them.

I actually don't like this book.
Why did I write 80 chapters of unedited trash?

29/07/19