Chapter Twenty-Six

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes if you don't put me down in the next two seconds I will literally strangle you and make sure you'll never be able to sing again," I threaten the Canadian as he carries me toward the ocean.
"Even I have to admit, that's a pretty good threat for a singer. Now, if you'll excuse me," he drops me into the water. I swear people enjoy tormenting me this way. Harry, William and now Shawn. Fun.
I surface from the water, catching my breath and staring daggers at the singer.
"You will regret that Mr. Mendes." A sly smirk making its way onto my face.
He laughs. "Hey, I put you down in those two seconds you gave me, you can't strangle me."
"Whoever said I was going to strangle you?" I continue smirking.
"You did."
"Touché. Now. I'd really like a hug, Shawnie Boy," he slowly backs away from me before running down the beach in a full sprint. I chase after him. "Mendes get back here!"

-----

In the end, I caught up to him and jumped on his back, wrapping him in a hug. We were now on our way to a toy store because, why not?
We walked into the store, plush bears and other animals surrounding us. The sound of children's excitement filled the building. Straight away my eye catches the cutest little hedgehog toy.

"Shawn! Look! It's adorable! I need it!" I exclaim, jumping up and down like a small child

"Shawn! Look! It's adorable! I need it!" I exclaim, jumping up and down like a small child. He laughs, causing me to pout. I am such a child.
"I'll buy it for you," he says, smiling.
I shake my head. "No no, I can buy it. You save your money."
"I insist," Shawn grabs the hedgehog and walks to the counter to pay for it while I sneakily go look for something to buy him. I found the perfect thing. Making sure Shawn can't see me or the toy, I walk up to a different counter where a bored looking teenager stands.
"Hi, how can I help?" She says, not really looking at me.
"I'd like to buy this," I pass the toy to the girl. I guess she must have noticed my accent because she finally turns her attention to me.
"Oh my G- Princess Eulilia?" She says in a questioning manner.
I put my index finger to my lips and nod my head, smiling.
"Right. Yeah uhm," she clears her throat. "Your total is $17.25. Would you like a bag?" I nod politely while handing over the money.
"Thank you, have a lovely day," she says, in awe.
"You too," I read her nametag, "Cassandra."

-----

I meet Shawn a the entrance, hiding the bag behind my back.
"I was wondering where you went. Kinda thought you were kidnapped for a second," he says as I approach him. I watch his gaze drift to my arms. "What's that."
"What's what?"
"What's behind your back?" He asks again.
"Oh, this? Just a little something for you," I hand him the bag. He hands me the hedgehog before looking what's inside.
He laughs. "You are a strange, strange woman."

-----

-----

"Ah, you guys are back," Karen starts as we walk into her house. "If you don't already have plans, we're going to an Itailian restaurant for dinner at six. Dress nicely."
Shawn nods and drags me toward his room. Probably so we can get ready since it was already five fourty-five.
"Do you have anything you can wear?" He asks. I open my suitcase and look at what's in there. I pull out a pink, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of pants, hold them up to Shawn as if to say that I've got an outfit, and walk into the bathroom.

 I pull out a pink, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of pants, hold them up to Shawn as if to say that I've got an outfit, and walk into the bathroom

-----

We were all sat at the table in the Italian restaurant, waiting for our orders to arrive. We were all just asking each other random questions.
"So, how long have you known eachother for?" Aaliyah asks.
I think for a moment. "Well, it's August the twelfth now... And we met at his concert in July? Or was it June?"
"It was June," Shawn interupts.
"Right, June. June the third. I think. So just over two months," I state, coming to a conclusion.
Aaliyah asks another question."And you're sure you guys aren't dating?"
I blush. "Positive!"
The corners of Shawn's lips raise slightly. "Although, when I first met Eulilia, I'm pretty sure she thought otherwise."
I narrow my eyes in confusion. Oh. That. The damned t-shirt. Meghan, Kate, this is all your fault.
"Hey, I got forced to wear that. Plus you can't say anything. You asked if there were 'I'm dating Princess Eulilia' shirts. Remember?" I snicker at the memory.
Shawn's cheeks were painted crimson. He remembers.
Just as our meals arrive, I get an incoming phone call. Checking the ID I swear I nearly died. It read;

Father

-----

A/N

Oh great. What does he want?

Bye