Chapter Twenty-One

Today Shawn, Cadence and I were going to surprise young Belle at the children's hospital at ten o'clock.

-----

Knock, knock
"Princess, your friends have arrived," James says from the other side of the door.
"Tell them I'll be right there!" I call to him, shooting out of bed. Some may say I'm lazy. I guess that's true.
I throw on the first outfit I find and head out of my apartment.

------

"Hey!" I say as I hug my two friends. "Are you ready to go?"
They both nod their head, seeming awestruck that they were in a palace, talking to royalty.
"Come on then," I laugh. "The car is this way."

-----

"So, Cadence, how do you know the Princess?" Shawn asks, turning toward him. I raise an eyebrow.
"We met at my sister's cafè, then she stayed the night at our place. We also went to the beach." Shawn looks over at me, giving me a 'stayed the night, really?' Look. I rolled my eyes.
"How did you meet her then?" Cade asks back. Guys are weird.
"She came to my concert, before she met you, and had backstage passes. Then, I saw her at a gala, and finally, I saw her at her sister-in-law's birthday." He seemed proud of himself.
Cadence went quiet.
"O-Kay then. Would you look at that? You both met me. How wonderful."

-----

We got out of the car and walked into the hospital, greeting Janice. She takes us to Belle's room.
"Hey Bluebell!" I say as I walk into her room, Shawn and Cadence following behind me.
Her eyes widen. "Tulip! Shawnie! Strange guy I don't know!"
I laugh. "Cade meet Belle, Belle meet Cadence. He's my friend."

-----

"So. Which one of you likes Lili?" Belle asks, making the two guys blush.
"Belle! You can't just ask that!" I say, trying to hold in my laughter but failing miserably. "Plus, I haven't known them for that long."
"Mhm, that's definately why they've gone red and quiet."

-----

A/N
This was a short chapter, I know.
The next chapter will make up for it. Hopefully.

What is your favourite song?
Mine's either 'Life of the Party' - Shawn Mendes or
'Just My Type' - The Vamps

Don't even bother arguing, The Vamps are amazing

Bye.