Chapter Seventy-Five

July 21

-----

"The plane will be landing shortly in London, local time three twenty-six AM. I hope you enjoyed your flight and please buckle your seatbelts for landing."

After three weeks, Shawn and I had returned back home. We had spent out time in several different countries, travelling from Germany, down to Greece. Even though we had thoroughly enjoyed out time abroad, we did miss our families.

The plane landed on the asphalt with a sudden jerk, letting us know we had touched down. I smiled to Shawn, squeezing his hand. "Home sweet home."

"Married life, sweet married life," he replied, chuckling. The air hostess' let us know that we could exit the plane, so we did. All the workers on board the plane either bowed or curtseyed to us as we walked past them.

We strolled through the airport, hand in hand, well aware of the cameras clicking and people whispering. It didn't bother us though, we were used to it. Many of the children waved to us, to which we waved back, smiling brightly.

Our guards followed everywhere we went, a gun strapped to one of the guards' waist. It was precautionary. We walked out of the airport, suitcases wheeling behind us. A car was waiting out front.

-----

I awoke from my nap at ten, seven hours later. The sun had finally risen, and I noticed Shawn watching me. "Watching me sleep, huh?" I smirked, catching him off guard as I only just opened my eyes.

"You looked peaceful," he said, smiling at me. "Plus, who would give up the chance of seeing a pretty girl?"

"Cheesy," I rolled my eyes, kissing him on the cheek before getting out of bed. He pouted, which I ignored as I got changed out of the clothes I wore on the plane. "You know, just because we're married now doesn't mean you have to watch me get dressed."

He wrapped his arms around my neck once I put the dress on. "I love you," he murmured. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

I couldn't help the childish grin that appeared on my face. "I love you too, babe. But we have family to go and see."

He whined like a sad puppy but followed me anyways. It wasn't too long before Kate rushed up to us. "So, how was it?"

"Amazing!" I replied, a dream-like expression clouding me. "It was like Heaven! It was beautiful, honestly."

It's true. We had started in Germany, where Shawn had found out I could speak German. We were sightseeing around the country when I saw a vendor selling small bouquet's of flowers. Of course, I had to get one. I spoke the language fluently, surprising my husband.

Next was Austria. One of the most stunning places I had ever been to. The mountains were beautiful, as was everything else. We stayed on the edge of a lake, the scenery simply breathtaking.

After Austria was Slovenia. There, we went canoeing around the river. Shawn had managed to tip his canoe over, making me laugh. As payback, Shawn had pushed mine over too, making me land in the cold water.

Albania, too, was beautiful. The streets were lined with shops and markets which I had dragged Shawn into. To say I bought alot of trinkets would be a understatement. We needed to buy a whole other suitcase.

The buildings and architecture in Croatia was amazing. Most of the buildings were an orangey colour, especially the roofs, which went greatly with the blue ocean. The photos we had taken there were absolutely perfect.

Then we went to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnia and Herzegovina was filled with these beautiful waterfalls that were so pretty you had to stop and stare. Multiple times, Shawn had to quite literally drag me away from them.

The second last place on our trip was Montenegro. Again, the mountains were simply surreal. They were in all of the countries. Much like Croatia, the roofs were mainly a shade of orange.

Finally, the last destination of our honeymoon, Greece. The building's in Greece were very white and blue. The water, very clear. Throughout this holiday, Shawn and I did alot of swimming and phototaking.

"Our honeymoon was indeed, perfect." Shawn concluded.

-----

A/N

Unedited

Short and terribly written but I want to finish this book! We are so close to the end!

Bye