Chapter Twenty

I yawned and stretched my arms as I got out of bed. I changed out of my pyjamas and into a maroon skater skirt and striped T-shirt.

I head down the many, confusing hallways and go to get breakfast, bumping into one of the butlers on the way

He bows, "so sorry Princess, I wasn't looking where I was going."
"It's no problem James," I smile at the kind old man and begin to walk off.
"Princess, I just remembered someone is here to see you. Her name is... Aaliyah?" He questions himself.
"Aaliyah's here? Do you know why?" I ask the butler, curious as to why Shawn's younger sister is here.
"She said something about her brother, Princess."
Shawn? What does she want to talk about? "Would you be able to take me to her?"
"Of course, Princess. Follow me," he hurries off in the opposite direction of the kitchen. I follow.

-----

"Hello Aaliyah!" I happily say as I walk into the room.
She stands and curtseys at me. "It's nice to finally meet you, Princess Eulilia."
"It's lovely to meet you too, but there's no need for formalities. Call me Lili, all my friends do." I tell the young fifteen year old. "Anyways, you wanted to see me?"
She smiles. "Yes, I wanted to know if you could come to Shawn's birthday party on Wednesday?" It was already Sunday.
"I'd love too. I may have to go without telling anyone though, depending on how many people are going." I frown. Freedom was never an option with being born into this family.
"There will probably be only twenty people there, mainly family. He had a big party last year." She explains.
"Well then I might just be able to go," I smile at her.

-----

Harry had left to go back to Africa early this morning. He wanted to stay with his wife but had duties in the other country. Meghan and I were now babysitting Will and Kate's kids as they had an engagement and wanted their children to be with family instead of a nanny today. We were baking cupcakes.
"Okay, who wants to stir the mixture?" I ask them. Both George and Charlotte jump around the room yelling, "me, me!".
I laugh. "You both can then!" I sit them on the kitchen bench and give them a wooden spoon each. "Now, can you at least try not to make a mess?" They giggle.

-----

Half an hour later, we finally had a batch of chocolate cupcakes in the oven, well, half a batch. The other half was all over us.

(A/N Just pretend that's George and Charlotte)

"Well. That went everywhere." Meghan states, looking around the room.
"Yes. Yes it did. Now we have a kitchen and two kids to clean in... ten minutes. Whose doing what?" I ask.
"You take the kids, I'll clean the kitchen." Meghan starts sweeping up the flour off the floor as I take the kids to the bathroom.

-----

"Is the kitchen clean?" I ask meghan, two clean toddlers trailing behind me

"Clean as a whistle," she replies. "I see you got all the chocolate out of their hair," she laughs.
"Somehow," I say, joining in with the laughter. Soon, all four of us are just standing there, laughing.
"And what are you guys laughing about?" William says from behind us.
I turn around. "Nothing, dear brother. How was the engagement?"
"It was fine. What about you? How was your day? I hope they haven't been too much trouble," William looks at his children.
"They were angels. We made cupcakes today, speaking of which, they should be just about done," I walk into the kitchen and take the cupcakes out of the oven. There were eight in total. "Let's hope they're edible." I laugh.

-----

A/N

Just imagine baking cupcakes with George and Charlotte ❤

Where am I even going with this story?
Who knows

Bye