Chapter Thirteen

"Eulilia, I need your help," William says, walking toward me.
"Hm? Why?" I ask.
"It's Meghan and Catherine, they're out in the garden arguing and Harry and I can't stop them." He explains, pulling me toward the door. Lucien follows me.
"William I can walk on my own," I point out.
"Oh, yes, sorry." He lets go of my hand and we continue our way to the garden. We step outside.
"Meghan! Catherine! Stop now before the media notices!" Harry whisper-yells.
They continue bickering until I walk up to them.
"Guys! What's going on out here? You're best friends! Stop arguing!" I say to them. They look guilty.
Then, Meghan speaks up. "It's not my fault! Catherine and I had an agreement, and she broke it!" Lucien looks at the pair from a distance, leaning against a wall.
"My fault? You agreed that we would invite Lucien not Shawn!" Lucien stands straight, before saying,
"Fighting over me, are we ladies?" In the 'manliest' voice he could muster. I choked out a laugh.
"No! You're supposed to be with Lili!" Kate says.
"No he is not! Shawn is!" Meghan argues.
As if he heard his voice being said, Shawn appears.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I mutter to myself.
"What's going on out here?" He asks, walking toward me and Lucien, "and you," he points to Luce, "don't have to stand so close to her." What on earth is going on?
"Excuse me?" Lucien asks, looking taken aback.
"You heard me." Shawn clears.
They glare at each other.
"Okay, seriously guys. What is going on with all of you? Because I swear, if this is about my love life again I'm leaving." This time they all look guilty. "Oh for God's sake." I leave. I walk back into the building and leave through the front door, not caring that everyone is watching me and taking photos. I walk down many streets until I get to a small cafe that, surprisingly, is still open, even though it's ten-thirty at night. I go inside, the bells on the door signalling my arrival. I must look very out of place with my dress on. There's only one other customer inside. I walk up to the counter and the staff welcome me.

"Hello, welcome to Élan, my name is Maia, how may I help you?" She greets calmly

"Hello, welcome to Élan, my name is Maia, how may I help you?" She greets calmly. I guess she hasn't recognised me. Good.
"Hi, may I please have a... Flora Tea and a Red Velvet Cheesecake?" I ask her, kindly.
"Of course! That'll be £15." I hand her the money and take a seat at the window. A few minutes later Maia comes back with my order. "Here you go, enjoy!"
I look out the window, wondering what everyone was doing. They were probably looking for me. I quickly get my phone and send Harry a message.

-----

Orange-Head

Hey Harry, I'm at a cafe at the moment
I'll be home later. Love you -Eulilia  

You had me worried sick!
Don't do that again! Love
You - Harry
Seen: 10:27pm

-----

"Hey, you alright?" The guy from the other table asks. "You look upset."
"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." I say, planting a fake smile on my face.
"I'm Cadence, though most people call me Cade." He puts his hand out and I shake it.
"I'm Lili. Nice to meet you, Cade." I smile, the fake one now gone.
"You look familiar." He says, looking like he's trying to remember something.
"I get that all the time." I laugh.
"Anyways, what're you doing here at this time of night?" Cadence asks.
"Just... Thinking. You?"
"My sister works here, I keep her company so she doesn't 'die of boredom' as she says." He looks over at Maia who's looking at us with a knowing glint in her eye.
"She seems sweet. How old are you guys... If you don't mind me asking." Did I mention this guy is really cute?
"I'm twenty-four and Maia is nineteen, you?"
"Twenty-three," I take a sip of my tea. "Oh heavens this is amazing!" My eyes lit up.
Cadence laughs. "Maia makes really good teas, anyways, you could pass for a twenty year old, you look really young. Did that sound rude? I'm sorry," He rambles.
"No! It's okay, it's okay, seriously." I reply.
"There she is! Princess Eulilia! Why did you leave the gala? Did you have an argument? Who's that?" The paparazzi start coming inside the cafe.
"Oh crap. Go to the kitchen or something. Don't let them see your face!" I hurriedly push Cade into the employee-only zone and adress the paparazzi. "Please stop following me, all I want to do is enjoy my food in peace, I will explain everything later. Please leave." One by one they all start to leave the cafe. I sigh.
"You're a Princess?!" Both Maia and Cadence say in perfect unison.
"Yes, sorry about that, I didn't think they would find me. I apologise," I give a small laugh. I can see Maia staring at me with stars in her eyes. "Do... You want a photo?" I ask.
"Yes! Please! You're amazing!" I smile and take a photo with her.

(Pretend that's them, k?)

"Thank you so so sooo much!" Maia squeals

"Thank you so so sooo much!" Maia squeals. I smile and look at the time. It read: 11:49pm.
"I should go home but I really don't want to. The joys of being royalty."
"How about you stay with Cadence and I? We have a spare bedroom and we only live down the street." Maia offers (don't stay at random strangers houses kids.)
"Are you sure?" I ask them.
"Positive! I can just tell we are going to be best friends!" I liked the though of that. I never really had non-royal friends. I smiled and messaged Harry.

-----

Orange-Head

Hey, I'm spending the
night at a friends,
I'll send for a car
to pick me up tomorrow
Love you
-Eulilia

Excuse you? Do I know
this friend? Is it a boy?
I swear if it's a boy
you're going to be in big
trouble! Just wait til I tell
Will!
-Harry

It's not a boy Harry!
Her name is Maia
You don't know her.
See you tomorrow
-Lilia

-----

Once we reach their house they show me to the spare bedroom. "Thank you again guys, I appreciate it."
"It's no problem. Would you like some different clothes to wear? That doesn't look too comfortable to sleep in..." Cade asks.
"Sure, if you have any," I smile.
"Maia would but she just moved here from living with our parents so she doesn't have all her stuff yet. You're welcome to wear some clothes of mine, they might be to big though." Cadence says, his cheeks tainted light pink.
"Yes please." He passes me a large T-Shirt and a pair of loose pants. "Thank you." I borrow their bathroom to take a shower and get changed before falling asleep.

-----

Name: Cadence Grayson DelaroyAge: 24D

Age: 24
D.O.B: 19/06/1994
Maia's Brother

Name: Maia June DelaroyAge: 19D

Age: 19
D.O.B: 02/07/1999
Cadence's Sister

-----

A/N

Lucilia

Shawlilia

Calilia

What do you think?

Cringey? Yes

Bye