Chapter Sixty-Four

April 13

Eleven days later, Shawn and Aaliyah were still at the palace, not that I minded. It was quite refreshing actually.

Shawn had been acting quite strangely lately, and so was Aaliyah, for that matter. Everytime I asked Shawn something, he would starting stuttering and Aaliyah would elbow him in the ribs. Strange.

Stitch seems to love the Mendes siblings more than me, as every night he either sleeps on Shawn or Aaliyah's bed, completely ignoring me. Thanks, Stitch. Love you too.

This morning, Aaliyah went to hang out with Oscar. Come to think of it, they've gotten quite close lately. Shawn had gone into full over-protective brother mode, questioning Aaliyah once she came home, asking what she had spent the day doing.

Today Meghan, Kate and I were spending the day together. We are going to test out our painting skills with some of the old art supplies I had as a child. We had set up the easels in the garden as it was a pleasant day.

"Now, we are either going to be amazing or not know what each other painted." I pointed out as I mixed the blue and red together, creating a shade of purple.

The girls laughed. "Totally," Kate agreed. "What are we going to paint, anyways?"

We all looked around the garden, trying to find some form of inspiration.

"We could always just paint a flower of our choosing," Meghan suggested. Of course. We are quite literally in a garden surrounded ny flowers.

We all agree and set to work, first finding a flower, then painting. I began with the petals, both light and dark shades of violet with hints of yellows, oranges and reds.

The petals were arranged quite weirdly, which made it harder to paint. Of course I'd be the one to pick a complicated flower.

Fourty-five minutes later and we had all somewhat completed our paintings. "Are you girls ready?" I asked, picking up the canvas.

They nodded, picking up theirs.

"On the count of three. One... Two... Three!" We all turned our canvas' around to face each other.

Kate had painted a rimple red rose with dark green for the stem and leaves, whilst Meghan had painted some daffodil looking thing using yellow and white.

"Somehow I don't think we'd survive in the painting industry," I laughed.

-----

William, Catherine, Harry, Meghan, Shawn, Aaliyah and I were all spending time outside with Will and Kate's kids. Harry had set up a waterslide that went into the pool, and I had to admit, I was pretty excited for it. We don't usually spend time outside together, especially not in bathers, getting ready to swim.

"The water looks so cold." Kate whined, staring at the pool. "If we go in there we'll get pneumonia."

Harry grinned. "Come on Kate, have some fun! It's not that cold."

"If it's not cold, Harry, then why aren't you swimming yet?" I smirked, walking toward him, causing him to back toward the pool.

My redhead brother grabbed my hand. "If I'm going down, you're going down with me!"

We both fell in the pool.

The freezing cold pool.

"Henry!" I squealed, splashing water at him. "You annoying idiot!"

Everyone else was laughing, so I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Shawn, you traitor!" I playfully glared at him. "How dare you laugh at me! I'm your girlfriend! Here, help me up."

William went to warn Shawn not to take my hand, but it was too late. I had already pulled him into the water.

"That's what you get for laughing at me, Dork."

-----

Soon, everyone was in the water, even the kids. Kate held Louis while William had the other two standing on the step in the shallow water.

"Do one of you want to come in the deeper end?" I asked George and Charlotte who were playing with pool toys. "I promise I'll hold onto you."

Charlotte smiled. "Me!" She squealed. I took hold of her hands and pulled her along so that she was floating on her stomach. She began to kick her legs, wanting to go to the other end.

I flipped her over onto her back, so she was facing the sky, and let her float, my hands underneath her back and neck.

By now the sun had started to set, and the air was getting colder, so we decided to go inisde. Not before pushing Harry into the pool once he had gotten out though.

-----

A/N

Filler chapters basically own this book.

Update 1 of 3