Chapter Three || Garden Hose

Walking out of my decent sized apartment, I go to see William and Kate. I can barely knock twice before the door flies open and Kate hugs me. "Hello to you too..?" I question, hugging her back gently.

"Have you seen George? William and I have looked everywhere and cannot find him! I'm starting to get worried." She blurts out quite quickly.

"Oh, I have an idea," I say, thinking of the incident this morning. "Follow me."

-----

"Harry, open the door!" I yell, punching on the painted white door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." A muffled voice from behind the door says. A second later it opens, revealing my lovely brother.

"Harry! Have you seen George? We can't find him anywhere!" Kate says frantically, the worried look still planted on her face.

"Oh. Yeah he's with me, I kinda stole him this morning----" He begins, but gets interupted. By me.

"To teach him pranks and try one on me. They destroyed my beautiful face in the process." I glare at him, he glares at me. We glare at eachother. Kate rushes into Orange-head's apartment during our glare-off.

"Georgie, come here!" She calls. The little boy runs out from another room and to his mother. The Duchess engulfs her son in a hug before leaving the apartment, giving Harry a death glare and a slap over the back his head.

"Hey Harry?" I ask, sweetly.

"Yes Petal?" He replied, warily. Good for him, he should be.

I tackle him. "That's for corrupting that sweet, innocent child!" I hit him. "And that's for not telling Kate!" I hit him again. "And that's for ruining my face!" Once more. "And thats-"

He picks me up. Oh no. Save me. "Harry." I warn. He just smiles. Picking up his phone, he calls William. "Wills, outside. Get the hose ready." He hangs up and starts to walk outside, carrying me as I thrash around and try to kick him, wanting to escape. We walk outside and see our eldest sibling.

Giving my best 'puppy dog eyes' I say to them. "Harry? Will? Please? I promise not to prank you for the rest of the week?" Someone needs to lock this garden hose behind bars, where these two can't get to it.

"Wills? Turn the hose on." Harry orders, a smirk going from one side of his face to the other. Older brothers are terrible. Why couldn't I of had a sister instead?

"Rest of the month!" I plead, becoming desperate. Changing out of tight, wet clothes is always a hassle. Plus, that stuff's cold.

William aims the hose at me and turns it on, the icy liquid spraying all over me, soaking my outfit.

"William Arthur Phillip Louis, what are you doing?!" The stern, raised voice boomed, surprising us all. Charles didn't look too happy.

William aims the hose at Harry before saying, "Harry told me too." He walked inside, leaving Harry and I with our angry father.

"Put your sister down," He says, scarily calm and shaking his head slightly. Harry drops me, making me land on the floor with a thud! I glare at him. "Both of you," He points to us. "Inside, my office, now."

-----

A/N aaand Imma leave it there because my iPad is on 2%...

That was cringey, I know

That was short, I know

Bye for now

A/N part two!

Editing is annoying.

29/07/19