Chapter Seventy-Eight

"I can't believe they're letting us move into Mother's old apartments," I said as we entered the car to go back to Kensington. "What about you though? Are you sure you want to live in a palace?"

Shawn nodded. "Of course I don't mind! Living there is great. It's eventful to say the least, and your family is nice."

"What abour your family though? They're all the way in Canada!"

"Lils, don't worry about them, they won't mind. Plus, there will be plenty of spare rooms that they can stay in if they visit. Which, trust me, they will. Alot. Especially is they're going to be grandparents."

It would be nice, having Shawn's family visit. Aaliyah would love being an aunt as much as I'd love being a mother. A whole lot. We agreed that we would move our stuff in next week, leaving us this week to be lazy and enjoy being newlyweds.

-----

"Eulilia!" William called out as he saw us. "I demand that we talk about your news."

Kate happened to be walking by when William spoke, and came over to us. "What news? Should I be worried? Do we need to call a sibling meeting? I vote we do that, we never do anymore. I'll go and get Meghan and Harry. I'll be back."

A sibling meeting. When actual siblings, and sibling in-law's meet up with one another to share news or provide each other with important information. Such as what mysteriously happened to Camilla's favourite hat back when Kate and William got married. It most certainly wasn't Harry and I.

My eldest brother and I took one glance at each other before bursting out in laughter. Kate was quite random at times, and always wanted to know what was going on. Sure enough, a couple of minutes later, William's wife returned, Meghan and Harry in tow.

She ushered us into an empty, unused room, and made us sit down. Each couple sat on their own couch. "Alright, spill. What news? What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Fine, fine. We were going to tell you all anyways. William and Harry already know to some extent." Taking a deep breath, I looked at Shawn before speaking again. "I'm pregnant!"

Almost instantaneously, the two girls began to squeal, congratulating them on their unborn baby.

"Louis, Archie and your baby are going to become best friends I can feel it!" Meghan says, her own sleeping baby in her arms. "Do you know the gender?"

Shawn shook his head. "It's too early to tell at the moment. She's only a few weeks."

"Exactly what he said. We do though, have our guesses. I think it's a boy, while Shawn thinks it's a girl." I explain. "We both have a list of name's each, too."

Kate nodded. "I think it's a boy. Just imagine him, Louis and Archie, a trio of boys!"

Harry agreed with her, thinking that the baby is going to be a boy, while William and Meghan both believe it's going to be a girl. "Have you told your parents yet?" William asked Shawn, taking the attention off the baby's gender.

"Not quite yet." He answered. "We plan on video calling them after this."

"That makes sense." Meghan spoke, gently rocking her baby. "What are some of your favourite names so far? Any you've fallen in love with?"

I smiled, turning my phone on. "As I said, we've both got lists, but we'd love any suggestions!" I paused, "I have an idea. Those who think it's a boy, come with me, otherwise, go with Shawn. We're going to have a name brainstorm."

Shawn chuckled at my eagerness but went along with the plan. We got into our groups, Kate and Harry with me, Meghan and William with Shawn.

"Alright," I started. "Call out any suggestions you have and, if I like them, I'll write them down." I continued by reading the list I had already started.

"I like them," Kate said. "Especially Carson. It's cute. How about Xavier? It's not traditional like everyone elses name's here."

Considering the name, I added it to the ever-growing list. We spent around half an hour just gathering and thinking of different names, modern and traditional, new and old.

"Hey Lilia," Shawn called from the other side of the room. "We should call my parents. It's getting late and there's a time difference."

I nodded, only just realising the time. "Thanks for your help guys, we appreciate it." Shawn and I stand up, heading for the door as the group each call out their 'congratulations'.

-----

A/N

Unedited

I feel as if these chapters are horribly written since I'm rushing. Oh well.

The book is nearly finished!

Bye