Chapter Thirty-Three

September Fifteenth, two days later, Harry's thirty-fourth birthday

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?"
"Hey Oldie," I snicker as I talk to Harry.
"Ha ha. Very funny Lils," such sarcasm.
I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. "I know right? If I weren't Royalty and all I could become a comedian!"
"Yeah. Because you'd be so successful." He changes the subject. "Well done on the song by the way. I didn't know you were even slightly capable of writing lyrics."
I freeze at the mention of the song.
"Lilia?"
I blink. "I uh- yeah. Thanks. It was mainly Shawn though."
"You okay? You sound... Worried?" Snap out of it Eulilia!
"I'm fine! I'm just tired. How's Africa going for you?" I ask. "No one accidently mistaken you for an orangutan?"
He snorts. "I take it back. You are perfectly fine. And no, they haven't. I don't even look like one!"
This time it was my time to snort. I know, so attractive. "Keep telling yourself that Orange-Head."
I hear someone talk on Harry's side of the phone.
"Sorry Lili, I've gotta go. Talk later?"
"Yeah. Bye."
I hear a quick 'bye' back to me before he hangs up.

-----

The rest of the family and I were all seated at the dining table, waiting for our lunch to be brought out.
"So, Lilia, when were you going to tell us you wrote a song?" William asks, looking over at me.
I glare at him. Why are brothers so annoying?
"I wasn't aware that you wrote a song Eulilia. Someone play it for me." Charles demands. Oh dear Lord they're going to murder me if they find out about what happened. While I was busy internally burying myself, William had found the song on YouTube and pressed 'play'.
Everyone was silent, intently listening. Except for me. I was wishing the ground would swallow me up.
"That was..." Camilla trailed off. "What is it about?" Think of something quick Eulilia!
"It's about... Some girl Shawn knows. Yeah." Well done Lili. So subtle.
They give me weird looks.
"Was that you singing?" Charles asks.
I start laughing. "What? No! I sound like a dying cat when I sing! That was someone named Camila Cabello."
Meghan speaks up. "Lilia, we've heard you sing, you do not sound like a dying cat."
"Is this Camila Car-bay-oh the girl the songs about?" The witch asks me.
"Uh- Sure?" I can't be bothered anymore.
Our food is brought in. About time.

-----

A/N

Another short chapter to make up for the other short chapter

Bye