Prequel

FANG: Sure! Shadow Beard-Mustache!

YAYA: Seriously...You guys are awful!

PAPA ZOLA: Haha! Awful, sure! But...awesome! Haha! Hey, hey! Papa wants to join too!

GOPAL: Eh! You already have a beard and mustache! You don't need more!

PAPA ZOLA: Oh, come on! Justice is too young-looking!

BOBOIBOY: Awesome!

FANG: Hey, hey, hey! Are you done already?! Come on! He's waking up already!

GOPAL: (rolls his eyes) Fine. (faces Papa Zola) Just keep your looks, Teacher Papa. Besides, Jagara did think you were an old man. So, you better pull this off...

TARUNG: (wakes up)

FANG: You ready, BoBoiBoy?

BOBOIBOY: Always...

TARUNG: (wakes up) Ugghh...Where...Where am I?

FANG: (hides under the bed)

GOPAL: (mimics ghostly voice) Mister Admiral Tarung! Whoo-oo! We've been waiting for you...!

TARUNG: Huh...?

BOBOIBOY: (mimics old man's voice) Yes! You're here! After (pretend coughs) fifty years! (pretend coughs again)

TARUNG:  WHAT?! BoBoiBoy?! Is that you?!

BOBOIBOY: (continues faking) Yeah! Took you...long enough...!

TARUNG: So...I'm dead...?

PAPA ZOLA: (forgets to fake) What do you think?

FANG: (accidentally laughs under the bed)

TARUNG: Eh? What was that?

FANG: (covers his mouth)

BOBOIBOY: (hesitates but keeps faking) Err...That was nothing...None of your business...(bows down under the bed and whispers) Fang, you okay?

FANG: (nods, but his eyes suddenly widen) *hesitated muffled voices*

BOBOIBOY: (whispers) Yeah, whatever... (gets up to confront Tarung to mimic again) That was absolutely nothing...!

FANG: (facepalms)

OTHERS: (realizes that BoBoiBoy's disguise fell off)

BOBOIBOY: (realizes too)

TARUNG: (eyes widen) BOBOIBOY!!! (gets up quickly) WHO'S IN THIS?

YAYA AND YING: (point at Gopal, Papa Zola, and Fang under the bed)

GOPAL: Oh no...

--

GOPAL: It was just a joke, Admiral! (holds his ears while squatting with the others)

TARUNG: Trust me, you deserved that!

OCHOBOT: (takes BoBoiBoy's phone) He's right, BoBoiBoy. Besides, this shot's gonna look good... (snaps a pic)

YING: Hey, Ochobot! What's that for? 

OCHOBOT: I have my reasons... [You know what this photo was for, right?]