EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part V)

[Finally! I'm writing again! LOL!
It's been so long!!!
...I forgot the format...ish...Hehehe...

BTW, I also have this pretty legit background music in the media you can listen to while reading this...Trust me, I used this music while typing this.]

[PREVIOUSLY:

GOPAL: (rushes to Cahaya, seeing him flopped on the ground) Hey, buddy! You okay?

CAHAYA: (starts coming back) Yeah...yeah...I'm...(sighs) I'm okay...

GOPAL: (stares at Cahaya's shoulder with concern) Really? Because I don't think you are.

CAHAYA: Why not?

GOPAL: (tries to help Cahaya sit) I don't really want to alarm you, but...(gulps on his words, left with nothing to say)

(Instead, he points at the shoulder he's been staring at. And it brings Cahaya to a jolt.
His shoulder is nothing but stained. Black. Until the skin. It glows purple on the ends. It spreads.)]

SAME SETTING...

(CAHAYA'S POV: I look down at the purple area down my shoulder. It resembles much of a bloodstain, only purple. I see it spread gradually, like a fluid getting soaked into a piece of cloth. It merely aches, and I don't bother to put it into mind. Instead, I look at my friend, Gopal, with unease.
It pains me to admit it, but I need the strength. I am frightened.
Somewhere in front of me, the other me jumps into action...)

PETIR: (comes out of nowhere) Iiissshhh!!! How dare you hurt him???!!! (charges [Ba dum tsk!])

CAHAYA: (screams from the distance while extending his hand) Petir, no!

PETIR: (runs towards Hitam) You may be a friend, but this is out of line! (activates his powerband) BoBoiBoy Api-! (fails to do so, but pursues to run)

OCHOBOT: (shocked) Wait, you can do that?!

PETIR: (dodges the question and runs faster)(growls) Screw it! (tries again) BoBoiBoy Tanah! (transforms)

CAHAYA: (turns to Ochobot) Sorry for not telling you, but, he...we...technically can. But we'd have to maintain in our First Tier Forms, and only under a limited time...

(In the distance, Petir, in his Earth Form, attacks Hitam with his Rock Blades. They scratch him, but not deeply. Counterattacking, Hitam launches his Shadow Spheres. As Petir lunges away, he reverts back to his true form forcibly.)

PETIR: (gets pissed) That's it! I'm done!!! BoBoiBoy Daun! (transforms)

HITAM: (evilly grins)(speaks to Petir [Daun] through telepathy) Perfect...the softie...

PETIR [DAUN]: (clenches his fist) Say that again, and I'm suffocating your stupid face...!

EVERYONE EXCEPT PETIR [DAUN] AND HITAM: (sweatdrops)

OCHOBOT: (mutters while staring at Daun swinging his vines at Hitam) So...technically...(still in shock) you can change form but maintain personality?

CAHAYA: Yes. (still guilty about not telling Ochobot)

PETIR [DAUN]: (screams from the distance) Heads up!