EPISODE 4: Viral (Part III)

[PREVIOUSLY:

BOBOIBOY: (sad) All this time...

AMATO: (surprised his son isn't mad, but...sad...)

BOBOIBOY: (head bowed down) All this time, I kept talking to the Commander to know where the Safekeeper stays...so I can meet him...help him out...or be involved in more jobs in TAPOPS or whatnot...

   All this time, I wanted to know who the Safekeeper was...but they said...it was classified information...

   (BoBoiBoy looks up with tears beginning to well in his eyes.)

BOBOIBOY: Dad...Why are they keeping me away from you...?]

.

SAME SETTING
...

   (Amato is still knelt in front of his son, his hand on his shoulder, and he sighs.)

AMATO: (tender) Son, I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant to do, but~

BOBOIBOY: Was it really supposed to be classified, or did they just want me to~

AMATO: (hushes) No, no, BoBoiBoy...That's not it, okay...?

BOBOIBOY: (stammers) Then why- I mean- How- And- Really~?

   (BoBoiBoy and Amato's moment was interrupted as the door of the storage room opens.

   It was Gopal who came in the scene.)

BOBOIBOY AND AMATO: (stare at Gopal)

GOPAL: (stares back at them) ...uh...whoops...?

BOBOIBOY: (deadpans while sniffing his tears away) Gopal, here we are, talking about something private...you see me like this, you don't knock, you barge in, and all you say is, "uh whoops?"

GOPAL: (waves his hands) Uh- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just- (sighs) Commander wants to call you back at the deck.

   We're here.

.

SETTING: MAIN DECK
...

   (The father and son return to the main deck, eying at the window as Papa Zola prepares for landing at an unknown planet called Gůlu.

   It covers in dense, green sand, and only one beacon of, what appeared to be like a wooden shack, stands in contrast to the slime-like environment.)

PAPA ZOLA: Welcome, my dear Disciples of Justice, to Gůlu.

   (The MYS Kebernaran lands.)

   (Everyone except for Koko Ci and Papa Zola prepares to exit the spacecraft, though BoBoiBoy appears dazed.)

BOBOIBOY: (faces Ying) But...I thought we were heading for TEMPUR-A?

YAYA: We...never actually said that.

FANG: (grabs a bunch of the hanging equipment from the wall) Actually, Admiral Maskmana had just notified us that they have attached a sort of security tracker on all the equipment. Of course, all of them led here.

OCHOBOT: (floats past BoBoiBoy on his way to the exit) You and your father were just to busy squabbling to know that.

   (And as BoBoiBoy glances at the terrain ahead, with his friends leading the way, he faces back at his father...who was already raising his brow playfully at him.)