Episode 2 and 3 (TRANSITION CHAPTER!)

[PREVIOUSLY:

YING: (rushes to the safe Yaya) Yaya! I'm so happy you're okay! (embraces her)

YAYA: (hugs back)

FANG: (notices the still 'frozen in anger' Duri) BoBoiBoy! Let go...She's safe...(runs toward him)

YAYA: (sees him in an instant) BoBoiBoy...?

BOBOIBOY: (turns normal, letting go of the power and anger, but incredibly weak) Yaya...

   (He passes out shortly after.)]

SETTING: TOK ABA'S KOKOTIAM
1 HOUR AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

NEWS ANCHOR 1: (through the TV) A news update from the alien rampage in Pulau Rintis Secondary School; 1 hour ago, the island's superheroes, BoBoiBoy and his friends, have tended with the sudden invasion even while one of their members was at the verge of abduction.

NEWS ANCHOR 2: Yes. According to the heroes' class, first-hand witnesses, 2 of their female classmates have been taken captive before an attempt made by BoBoiBoy was made to secretly save their friend, only to no avail.

NEWS ANCHOR 3: Only a few minutes after the attack—we even showed you footage of that, see—(shows the footage of the huge plant) a giant insectivorous plant has come in and literally snatched them midair—it's amazing. More news brought to you by our reporter at the scene...

[YOU MIGHT HATE ME FOR THIS...] RAVI JAMBUL: (currently at the school) YEAAAH! It's me! Ravi J. Jambul! Right now, what you see behind me is the aftermath of the fight between BoBoiBoy and his friends and some unknown handful of aliens. Luckily, the police have arrived very quickly right after some sort of unspecified commotion has happened inside the campus once one of his friends, Yaya, had been successfully rescued. The police have already captured a humanoid alien, Aven, in quarantine, while, mysteriously, the other fly-looking alien surrendered selflessly.

NEWS ANCHOR 1: (talks through the camera) Well, right now, according to some people, a witness had dialed 911, which is why the police even came in the first place. Any clarifications?

RAVI JAMBUL: (answers after a while) Yes, that is correct! Actually, I'm with her right now. (faces the lady as the camera pans to them both) Excuse me, miss. If you wouldn't mind, can you please tell us...What was going on in your mind, when you saw the school in trouble?

   (The lady, her hair, short until her shoulders, dyed in various shades of purple, attends to the question with both grace and sympathy.)

[LADY]: You know, when I just heard those kids...I just felt...like, I didn't really care if BoBoiBoy was there or not...Like, I needed to help...an extra hand...

RAVI JAMBUL: Thank you so much! May I ask your name, please?

[LADY] LIEZEL: Liezel. Liezel Griix.

--

[Still on TV...]

RAVI JAMBUL: What was it like being in that terrifying situation?

HENRY [REMEMBER HIM?]: (gets a little shy) Well...I mean...it's kinda scary...Like...it's not often you see aliens in the courtyard, right?