EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part I)

[WHAT IS UP, MAH BOOTIFUL READERS?!

I AM FINALLY BACC!

Man, school's been tough lately. But then, here I am...

...with a longer episode...

Y E E T]

\\\\\\\\\\0//////////

SHORT SYNOPSIS: "BoBoiBoy receives a mysterious SOS call from far away. Meanwhile, an old duo returns to mark their revenge. Will BoBoiBoy save the mystery victims? His parents?"

*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*

SETTING: TOK ABA'S KOKOTIAM
...

   (Everyone staggers in the sudden turn of events and in BoBoiBoy's utter horror.)

BOBOIBOY: (frantically on the verge of screaming while on the phone) Mom? Dad?! Mom!!!

   (The only sound that follows is the static from the signal.)

BOBOIBOY: (whips the phone of his ear) Something's wrong...Oh, God, something's wrong...! (paces like nuts)

YAYA: Why, BoBoiBoy? What happened?!

BOBOIBOY: (actually doesn't notice anything around him while muttering crazily) They're all the way on the city and I'm here in Pulau Rintis, with powers almost drained, I can't fly fast enough to get there on time...(grunts) What am I supposed to do?! (runs his fingers through the hair sticking out of his cap)

GOPAL: (grabs him by the shoulders) BoBoiBoy! Tell us what's going on!

BOBOIBOY: (still doesn't snap out) Can somebody still use their powers to get me to the city?! Anyone?!

FANG: (crosses his arms) I'm not giving you my Shadow Eagle until you tell me what's going on!

YING: (sneaks in) I've used most of my powers on that Aven-guy and I don't think I could be of any help...

BOBOIBOY: (only notices Ying's statement and starts losing it) What?! No, no, no, no, no, no, no~

TOK ABA: (softly speaks) BoBoiBoy...(frowns, almost like begging) Tell us...please?

   (Terror still lingers in BoBoiBoy and he only finds himself lost in a predicament, huffing worried breathes and unable to speak with anyone straightforward. His mix of emotions suggest the fear and sadness and worry all in one. It overwhelms him.
   It isn't long after when BoBoiBoy just runs off to their house nearby.)

YING: BoBoiBoy! (scoffs) Now where does that boy think he's going?

FANG: (appears to be dumbfounded at the TV behind them) Uh, guys...(points at the TV)

   (Everyone turns to its direction.)

NEWS ANCHOR 2: (through the TV)...breaking news! Just now, at the city of Kuala Lumpur, commotion has struck among the city center and currently, a lot of the residents are seeking refuge among two mysterious individuals who appear to be invading the area. According to some witnesses, the two simply came off amidst the crowds and it was too late to tell everyone the danger when only then, someone managed to notice a ruined residence. The police are still trying to handle the situation as we speak.