chapter 3

We kissed for a minute and he moved his way down my neck.

"Asher!" I couldn't help but let out. He was being more aggressive than normal, but I liked it. I knew this would probably leave a couple hickeys but I didn't care to stop it.

Crap my brothers could see.

Oh well.

Screw them!

I was enjoying this a little too much.

I grabbed Asher's chin and passionately kissed his lips. Our tongues met and he put an arm around my waist, grabbing my ass.

Then the light turned on.

We both stopped immediately and looked up.

"You kids, follow me."

Well shit, the janitor had to cut in. 

Shit.
The janitor cut in.

Now he's going to take us to the principal's office. Oh my gosh. I'm dead. My brothers are going to find out and skin me alive, then cut my head off.

Or worse...

Take away my Netflix. I know I'm being a little dramatic but I mean c'mon, it's my Netflix we're talking about.

"Sir, can you please just let us go back to class I can't have my brothers knowing about this I'll do anyth-"

"Quiet miss, you're going to the principal's office."

Asshole.

Asher grabbed my hand and squeezed it giving me a reassuring look.

Ash has been my boyfriend for about three months and only my close friends know. We've been super secretive, knowing the consequences of my brothers founding out, and now we've been caught. Also, the fact that I'm a freshmen and he's a sophomore will probably just upset my brothers even more.

I walked into the lunch room trying to ready myself to face my brothers. At least for now I'd only have to deal with three of them. I walked to the normal table where I usually sat with my brothers.

Our lunches at school are divided into A, B, C, and D lunch and unfortunately for me, I have D lunch with all my brothers, and my best friend Chloe has C lunch.

I walked to the normal table and sat down. The table consists of Josh, Wesley, Brady, their friends, and me, the only girl at the table besides Josh's girlfriend.

Brooke, Josh's girlfriend, is a basic blonde hair, blue eyed girl, captain of the cheer squad, ect. Now you'd think she's a total bitch based on that, but she's acually so nice. She's become the sister I'll never have.

All the boys were eating and I sat down in my normal spot. Not hungry, I didn't bother to take out my lunch box. Unfortunately, this didn't go unnoticed.

"Em, eat your food," Wes said.

"I'm not hungry," I replied.

"Emme, you need to eat your lunch," Josh told me, I could see the seriousness in his eyes.

All my brothers are super strict about my eating habits. They always make sure I get three meals a day, and if I don't eat they think somethings wrong with me.

"Ugh fine," I said, pulling out a banana and eating that.

"Oh, Em, the three of us all have practice after school," Brady said referring to him, Josh, and, Wesley, "so you're gonna have to sit on the bleachers and wait for us."

"No, I can't," I replied.

"Why not?" Wes said, a little confused.

"I um.. got detention after school."

My brothers all looked up, staring me right in the eye. The whole table went silent and soon everyone's eyes were on me.

"Why did you get detention?" Josh asked slowly, his green eyes piercing into my soul.

"It's nothing, I'll just see you all after your football practice," I said getting up quickly.

"Wait," Josh said, "I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." The tone in his voice automatically made me turn back around to face him.

"The janitor caught me in his closet."

"Why were you in the janitor's closet, Emerson," Wesley eyed me down.

"I was um... with my..."

"You're what?" Brady asked, "spit it out."

"My boyfriend."

That's when all hell broke loose.

A/N - Hey guys! I know this chapter was super short but I thought that would be a good place to end.

I have a question.

Would you rather me upload less often and have really long chapters, or more often but shorter chapters?

Please let me know and don't forget to vote!

Love you all!!