chapter 18

I hung my stocking up next to Brady's. Every year we would hang our stockings up from oldest to youngest. I don't know why, that's just what we did. Bella hung her stocking up in between Brady and Wesley's. We took a step back to admire the fireplace.

I have no idea how we managed to fit ten stockings on our small mantle, but it did look good.

Bella and I started to decorate the tree while some of the guys helped us, some sat on the couch and watched us, great help I know, and some were outside hanging Christmas lights.

After about an hour of listening to Christmas music and decorating, we finally finished.

"Let's go check on Austin and Wyatt and see how the lights are going," I said.

We walked outside to the front yard. It was just starting to get dark so the lights looked pretty good.

"Umm, where's Austin?" Bella asked looking worried. She's always having to watch out for her crazy brother.

"On the roof," Wyatt said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his beer.

I have no idea how he got up there. There's no ladders in sight. Must have been fun to watch.

"He hasn't been drinking, has he?" she asked.

Wyatt snorted, "If he hadn't been drinking do you think he'd be on the roof right now?"

Bella's eyes widened. "Uh, yeah. He's don't plenty of things like that sober, the alcohol just makes the outcome a hundred times worse. Remember July 4, 2010?"

Wyatt scratched his head, "No?"

Bella sighed, "The fireworks?"

"Ohhh," Wyatt's eyes widened, "yeah we need to get this kid off the roof."

"Austin?" I called out.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh hey Emme, can you toss me up another beer?" he asked.

"Absolutely not," Mason said, walking out of the house, "what the hell are you doing up there?"

"I don't know looked fun," he answered.

Mason pinched his nose. "We do not need a repeat of last month," he muttered.

"What the hell happened last month?" I asked.

"Hey, language," Wyatt pointed at me.

I would've been a smartass and talked back, but he was drunk. I'll mess with him later.

"Don't worry about it," Mason said, "let's just say there was glitter in my ass for about a week."

I turned to Bella. "Is this normal to you?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," she replied.

"Isabella," Mason said, "you know you love us."

She shrugged.

"Okay enough talk, let's get this idiot off the roof," Wyatt said.

"Okay Austin," Mason called out, "how do you want to get down?"

This wasn't going to be easy. We lived in a three story house.

"I know how!" Austin yelled.

"He's drunk," Bella said, "oh my gosh he's so drunk." She sat there and rubbed her temples.

"I'm super man!" Austin yelled.

With that he took a running head start and leaped off of the roof.

He landed right on his face.

Luckily, he just got a bloody nose and no other harm was done.

You know what they say about Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

While all the guys tried to stop Austin's nose bleed, Bella and I went into the garage.

"You down for a drink?" I asked.

"Hell yes," she replied.

I grabbed two beers out of the garage fridge and tossed one to her.

"Chug?" she smirked.

"One step ahead of you," I replied already putting the beer up to my mouth.

Just as we started drinking the beer, the garage door opened and we heard a voice.

"The hell do you two think you're doing?" Hayden asked.

"Um, having a nice refreshing drink?" I replied.

"Isabella Marie, and Emerson Grace," he said, starting to raise his voice, "why is it that every time you're together I catch you drinking?"

I snickered. It was funny when Hayden tried to use our middle names to scare us.

"What's so funny I'm very annoyed with you too," he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing," Bella said holding in a laugh.

"Whatever," he said, "we can solve this problem one of two ways."

We looked at eachother. Here we go.

"You can let me snitch on you and get in trouble by the other guys, or we can keep this our little secret," he smirked.

"Hayhay," Bella said, trying to work her baby cousin magic on my older brother, "we both know you don't want to snitch on us."

Very convincing, Bella. Nice.

"Okay, I won't," he said.

We both sighed in relief.

"Oh you thought that was all?" Hayden asked, "there's more. You both have to do exactly what I say for three days or I tell."

"Ugh, fine," I said.

"So much for being my favorite cousin," Bella rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I thought I was your favorite," I whined.

"Yeah you are, Hayden used to be my favorite guy cousin."

"Yeah whatever, girls," Hayden said, "just meet me in my room in ten minutes."

And so the fun begins...

A/N - Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to release something quickly to try and make up for the time it took to publish the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed!