chapter 26

WARNING - This chapter is OPTIONAL! It's for a mature audience and focuses on what Austin was doing while Emerson and Luca were together. If you can't handle that skip to the next chapter! It also has some family history in it, so you can get an idea of Mason, Austin, and Bella's past. Please don't forget, Austin can get crazy, so don't be surprised when things get wild! Enjoy ;)

Austin's POV

It was getting late and the guys were all heading back to the rooms. Me on the other hand? I had plans of my own.

"Hayden, don't wait up for me I got stuff I'm gonna do," I said to my cousin.

"Okay bro, just don't get caught or we're both in trouble," he said. He was put 'in charge' of our room, and for some reason, the older guys think he's an actual adult. He's a party animal if I ever saw one.

I waited until my family left the bar, and then headed out for my plans.

I met this girl the other day at the water park and we made plans to meet on the side of the boat, which was an area that wasn't too crowded. Most people spent their time in the front or back of the cruise.

I saw her beautiful blonde hair, and she waved me over. "Hey Ava," I said.

"Hey Austin," she said, and then kissed me. She snuck her tongue in my mouth and I grabbed her ass.

"So you ready?" she asked.

"Yep," I said handing her my half of the dues.

She led me to her room, where her sister Ella was, along with Matt, Ella's boyfriend. I became friends with them on the first day, and let's just say we've been having fun together every night.

"How the hell did you guys find a plug on this cruise," I laughed as I grabbed some weed. I know what you're thinking. Why the hell would you smoke that on a cruise?

Well, hi, I'm Austin Jones, and I like to live crazy. I like to do stupid things and not look back.

My dad left my mom when my sister Bella was born. He was a low life, didn't give two shits about his family. My brother Mason did his best to be a father-figure for us, while my mom was sick in the hospital. Sometimes it feels like he forgot what being a brother is. He's strict now, more of a parent, but that's not the Mason I know. Deep down he just wants to have fun.

My mom died when Bella was ten, and Mason got custody. Life was hard for awhile, Mason tried so hard to keep us under control, and safe. He couldn't deal with loosing another family member. He was so strict and we rarely did anything fun. I started to act out and do whatever I wanted.

He woke up a little and realized he couldn't hold us back from the world. He's still strict, but nowhere near as bad as he used to be. I do crazy things because one thing I learned from my mother's death is life is short, so go out and do what your heart desires, don't look back.

Tonight, my heart desired sex, weed, and beer.

I intended on getting all three of those things.

We smoked for a while and then Ella and Matt left the room to take a walk or something. I looked at Ava when the door closed. She immediately took her shirt off.

Damn she was hot. She was wearing a red lacey bra, and she had the perfect hour glass figure. Our lips locked and we made out. She started to grab my shirt and pull it off. Our lips parted for a moment as my shirt was pulled off my head and thrown on the floor. I took this as a chance to push her down on the bed.

She moaned and grabbed my head, bringing my lips back to hers. We went at it for a few more minutes. Then her shorts came off. Her legs were long, tan, and sexy.

We stood up, still kissing, as I undid my belt. She pulled down my jeans, and licked my leg as she dropped to the floor. Okay, kinky.

I like kinky.

She stood up and I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved her long blonde locks away and started working on a hickey.

Right under the one I gave her last night. I moved my way down to her boob, and decided to leave a mark there too.

She moaned and grabbed my hair. I dropped us on the bed and laid her down. I sat on her waist and put my hands on either side of her head.

She ran her hand down my stomach, feeling my abs. "You're so hot," she said, out of breathe, "too bad you don't live in Michigan, I'd be all over you every day. Kiss me."

We went back at it and she lifted up my underwear and gave me a hickey. After that the underwear came off, and I grabbed the condom on the nightstand.

I think we all know what happened after that.

After about forty-five minutes we settled down, and put our clothes back on. Ella and Matt came back and we had a couple of beers. I checked the time, realizing it was past three in the morning. I kissed Ava goodbye and headed back to my room.

As I was turning to go into the hallway my room was in, I heard a subtle moan. I slowly turned the corner, and saw my cousin Emerson making out with some fuck boy.

Damn it Em, I thought Bella was the hoe, I thought to myself. Uh, that sounded bad...

"The fuck are you doing?" I said, in my scariest older cousin voice.

She quickly jumped down from his waist.

"Uh hey Austin," Emerson said, "funny seeing you here, how are yo-"

"Boy, you have three seconds to run before I beat your ass," I said turning to the kid.

The boy quickly left, not looking back, probably for his own safety.

"Emerson, what the fuck goes through your head, are you dumb or something?" I whisper yelled at her.

This guy could've been dangerous, or taken advantage of her. I was pretty laid back, but when Emerson or Bella's safety came into play, I could be over the top protective. I wasn't afraid to beat someone up for them.

"I'm sorry please don't say anything," she said. A single tear went down her cheek.

I thought about what it was like to be caught sneaking out. Also, if anyone figured out about what I did tonight, I'd get in trouble with the older guys. I'll give the kid some mercy.

"I care about you and I don't want you to get your ass beat by the guys," I said, "so I'm gonna let it slide this one time. Just because I'm the cool cousin."

"Thank you so much," she said hugging me tightly.

"Just don't do it again or you're in a lot of trouble," I said, hugging her back.

She smiled. "Okay, I won't," she said.

"Okay now go to bed kiddo," I said as we walked back to the room.

"Hey Austin, what were you doing out at three in the morning?" she asked.

"Uh," I laughed, "don't worry about it."

A/N - Hey everyone! Hoped you like this chapter :)

As you can tell by reading this, Austin is a little wild. Hope you liked it thanks for reading!!