chapter 17

We walked downstairs and into to the living room. Everyone was there watching tv, half of them looked sick. They probably had hangovers too.

When we entered the room they all turned to look at us, specifically me.

"Hey Em, let's talk," said Blake.

"Okay," I muttered, wanting to be anywhere but where I was standing at that exact moment.

I awkwardly stood there waiting for someone to say something, anything.

I think they were all waiting for me to start. What did they want to talk about? They all know what happened.

After having an extremely awkward staring contest with Blake, he finally said something.

"So what exactly happened," Blake said, "did he you know, um..."

"He tried to, but he didn't," I interrupted.

"Well are you okay?" Wyatt asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I shrugged. I really didn't feel like talking about this.

This was probably the most awkward conversation I've ever had with my brothers.

Everyone stared at me for a second, and the room was filled with awkward silence.

"Well," Hayden said, "as long as you're okay, we're okay." He walked over and gave me a side hug. "So, who wants breakfast?"

"I do," I smiled.

"Good, let's fix that hangover of yours," Hayden screamed, purposely.

I heard a few groans in the room, from the younger guys who decided to get drunk the night before too.

"Drink responsibly, kids," Wyatt rolled his eyes getting up.

My eyes went wide.

"What, no I didn't- I didn't drink last night," I stuttered.

"We're not idiots," Wyatt said, "stop lying, it doesn't look good on you."

Okay then.

I entered the kitchen and waited for Hayden to make me some pancakes.

While I was waiting I checked my phone. I found 68 missed calls and 78 unread texts from Asher. Wow, really trying to win me back, huh?

Blocked.

I don't need his cheating ass in my life.

I put my phone down and looked at the humongous stack of pancakes in front of me.

I quickly grabbed two pancakes before the guys ate them all. I put chocolate chips and whipped cream on mine, and ate it pretty fast.

I decided to go take a shower because I felt disgusting.

I went into my bathroom and grabbed my towel. I turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot. I turned on my music and hopped in, allowing the hot water to run onto my skin.

I took a long shower and sang my music trying to forget about everything that happened the night before.

As I was washing the conditioner out of my hair, I heard the door open and soon enough, the shower curtain bursted open.