Chapter 4: Questions and the answers

The whole night was like a nightmare with me waking up most of the time to throw up in the bucket next to my bed because of the chemo. The only thing I could manage to eat and drink was ice chips and 7 up but they still came back up. By morning I was exhausted and glad that Dr Asha was coming to me and not me going to her, during the night the others were also dead tired. I could tell since when I woke up one of them was always next to me.
"Hey Luce, you want to try something different for breakfast?" Natsu asked, kissing my forehead.
"Maybe just a piece of toast. I am not feeling very hungry" I croaked and Natsu nodded before he left, promising to come back. After I finished eating the piece of toast I was full and decided I would rest a bit before Dr Asha came so I fell asleep.

Third person POV
"Luce has fallen asleep for now, can you sit with her, Mira? In case she wakes up and is sick again, I want to go see if Yukino has arrived yet" Natsu explained and Mira nodded, sitting next to Lucy who was laying in bed and looking pale.
"Don't worry Natsu I will look after her" Mira promised and Natsu nodded before he headed to Master Makarov's office.
"Hey Gramps, has Yukino come yet?" Natsu questioned, yawning a little with dark rings under his eyes.
"She arrived last night. I sent her to sleep in the girls dorm but she is down in the guild at the moment. Also Wendy has returned, she is going to learn what she needs to do for Lucy so Dr Asha doesn't need to come here every day" Makarov answered and Natsu nodded before heading down stairs.

"Is Lucy-san okay, Natsu-san?" Yukino enquired jumping to her feet as Natsu looked to see her, Sting and Rouge at the bar.
"Yeah she is going okay, had a rough night but she is sleeping for now" Natsu said and they nodded.
"I don't mean to be jumping straight to the point but why did you wish to see Yukino?" Sting asked bluntly.
"Luce.....In order to beat this, she needs the scale from the celestial guardian dragon and a celestial dragon lacrima. She doesn't know anything about the celestial guardian dragon so I was hoping you would know something and if you didn't you could summon some of your spirits and ask them about it?" Natsu requested and Yukino thought about it.
"Now that you mention it I think I have heard Libra talking about a celestial dragon, I will summon her for you" Yukino remembered and Natsu nodded appreciatively.
"You called Mistress Yukino?" Libra questioned Yukino and the others.
"Libra Lucy has become sick, we need to know about the celestial guardian dragon. Do you or any of the others know about it?" Yukino asked.
"Yes, all twelve golden zodiac keys know about it. There was once a magnificent dragon, she was the colour of midnight sky with large wings and yellow horns. Her task was to protect the celestial royal family but around twenty years for some reason she disappeared, vowing not to be seen or found until she was needed again. It is said her key is hidden in a place only her kind would find it" Libra explained and Natsu sighed and clenched his hand a little before looking up, his eyes burning.
"Do you have any idea where that would be?" Natsu asked and Libra looked at him before shaking her head.
"I do know where you can find it but it is forbidden for us to tell you but I can give you a hint to get there. You must be of a dragon's blood and also find a key that is clear like that of a glass" Libra said before she disappeared after bowing.

"You okay Natsu-san?" Yukino asked, looking worried at the fire dragon slayer.
"Yeah, I know what I have to do" Natsu declared before he headed straight to the job board and looked over the board and grabbed a few papers and then headed up the second floor and looked at the S ranked missions and grabbed a few as well.
"What are you going to do Natsu?" Rouge questioned speaking up for the first time since they had been there.
"Isn't it obvious? I am going to find every celestial key until I find that clear one, then I am going to find that Guardian dragon and bring her here to save Luce" Natsu said and they looked at him before nodding.
"Let's go we will keep a lookout and let you know if we find anything" Sting offered and the other two nodded while Natsu nodded in his thanks before he headed to Makarov's office.
"Master I need you to call a guild meeting. I need volunteers to go on missions, I have something I must do" Natsu called and Makarov looked at Natsu shocked he was called Master but then gasped as he saw Natsu's face.
"Of course" Makarov replied and soon enough most of the guild was called and plenty of people agreed to help and set out to go on the missions that had celestial keys as rewards.
"Where are you going, Natsu?" Erza asked, looking at the determined salmon haired boy.
"I am going to see the magical council. I need Mest or Doranbolt or whatever his name is to help me go to Tenrou island. Master Mavis may know something about the key so I want to go ask her myself" Natsu explained and they nodded.

Lucy's POV
I heard the talking and ruckus but Mira had told me everything was fine as I was going through my second round of chemo.
"So when will we see if the chemo works?" Wendy asked Dr Asha.
"It could be a week, a month, the chemo might not work, we just have to pray and hope" Dr Asha sighed and we nodded.
"Hey Luce, can I talk to you for a moment?" Natsu asked and I smiled and nodded as the others stepped out of the room.
"What is it, Natsu?" I enquired.
"I have to go away for a little bit but I will be back before you know it" Natsu told me and I looked at him wide eyed and shocked.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I am going to Tenrou island, Master Mavis might know about something to help you. Libra told us we had to find a key to get to the place where the celestial dragon is but the dragon hid the key so we are going to find as many keys as we need until we find the right one so don't you worry about anything" Natsu grinned and hugged me careful of the port and the chemo.
"You promise to be careful?" I asked worried about him and he nodded before leaning down and gently brushed his lips against mine.
"I promise I will be careful, I will have Happy with me, you stay here and have plenty of rest. Wendy and Mira will look after you with the rest of the guild until I get back" Natsu told me and I nodded before he squeezed my hand once more before he turned and walked out the room. I knew he would be back soon and everything would be perfectly fine. I just needed to be strong and last this out. What I didn't know at that time was that there was a traitor in our mits, the same person that had cursed me with this sickness.