Chapter 20: Training unlocking deeper abilities part one

The next day
Lucy had headed to Hargeon for her first stop and found an Inn that was near the forest that she decided to stay in for now.
"This is going to be lonely. There is no one to speak to but I have my spirits so I should be able to get through it," Lucy said as she put her suitcase in the corner not unpacking in case she had to go straight away again. When she had dinner she summoned Aries to keep her company and got to know the shy sheep a lot better than before. She even found out that Aries and Loke were now dating, making Lucy happy for her spirits, even promising to attend their wedding when they decided to marry. Now she just had to wait for Aquarius and Scorpio to announce her marriage. That was until Aries told her that the spirits weren't allowed to marry; they were able to date but not marry.
"I will speak to the mustache guy and you guys will be able to marry, don't you worry about that, thank you for keeping me company" Lucy smiled.
"I-I-I'm glad to b-b-be helpful" Aries stuttered before she returned to the spirit world.
"Lets see a training plan, Capricorn and Loke for hand to hand combat, Cancer and Taurus for weapons training, Aries and Virgo for defense training, Gemini and Aquarius for seduction and stealth training, Scorpio and Sagittarius for long distance attacks and finally Starelle for my magic training. I still have to train fully in my garment attacks as well as some dragon arts," Lucy planned out loud writing it all out and planning the next week before she would move to the next town. Lucy fell asleep slumped over her desk that night with a thousand worries on her mind as well as a longing to be near Natsu after all they hadn't really been apart much since they had met. That meant it was hard to be apart even more so with the bond tugging in her chest.

The next morning Lucy woke up changing into a light pink T shirt and a pair of black exercise tights and did a morning run to the woods, ready to start her training as she opened Loke and Capricorn's gates at once. Her magic core was big enough for her to open and keep open two golden gates at once as well as multiple switches of gates.
"How may we be of service my princess? May I be the first to say that you look radiant today" Loke flirted with a bow and went to kiss Lucy's hand before she pulled it away.
"You have Aries now Loke, you should think more of her now" Lucy huffed her hands on her hips and Loke chuckled and nodded though they both knew that Lucy wasn't angry.
"How may we assist Miss Lucy?" Carpricorn asked.
"I am starting my three months training today and I want you two to help me with my hand to hand combat since you are both good with fighting hand to hand" Lucy explained with determination.
"It will be a tough road and we won't hold back," Loke warned.
"She needs to master this any way, both of your garments use hand to hand magic therefore to master them she needs to master hand to hand combat" Starelle said as she appeared to sit on the side.
"I don't mind Loke I am going to get stronger to protect my friends from Acnologia, I am not going to sit back and watch them get hurt anymore. I need to be able to protect them and myself so I don't get caught or hurt again" Lucy said and the two spirits nodded before getting to work, helping Lucy train.

Meanwhile
Erza had decided that she would travel with Jellal, Meredy and Ultear not only to spend time with Jellal but also to train with Jellal, Meredy and Ultear after all they were all skilled mages therefore she was sure to get better. Not only that but with their travelling she would find new armors and weapons.
"So Erza, may we ask why you have decided to come with us? The Oracion seis are off on a dark guild lead at the moment" Jellal explained.
"There is a threat to not only my friends and guild but to the world, therefore I am going to train and get stronger. This threat will be gone so Lucy will no longer have to worry about her own and the guild's lives" Erza replied.
"Lucy is in danger again? From who?" Meredy enquired, having seen the blonde suffering from the cancer they were ready to help in any way they could.
"And where is she now?" Ultear questioned, worried about the blonde celestial mage.
"The person that was behind the cancer as well as Levy and Lisanna betraying us, Acnologia, a dragon, he wants to keep the dragon realm gate open. To do that he has to kill Lucy who holds the key while the gate is open and we don't know where she is at the moment" Erza explained.
"Wait, you don't know where she is?" Jellal asked, looking at Erza.
"When we got told of this danger, Lucy decided that we should tell everyone that she has left Fairy tail. She is going around traveling and training like I am for three months. She is hoping that if we come across her we will deliver letters to the guild for her. She is terrified of us getting hurt again so we decided to all train, we aren't going to let Lucy go through this by herself" Erza glared, it hurt her to know her friend was somewhere out there without anyone by her side.
"In that case you have our help as well" Jellal decided and Erza smiled at him blushing.
"I can help you train with my ark of time magic and I am sure Meredy and Jellal will have things to teach you as well. With our traveling you will be able to find unique armor and weapons but for now Meredy and I are going to get supplies so you two enjoy your time together" Ultear said with a sly smirk and headed off with Meredy following her leaving the two of them blushing.

"I know you have to do this but I don't want you in danger" Jellal whispered.
"This is my family, I am going to defend them to my last breath" Erza told him and Jellal nodded.
"And I won't ask you not to but I want you to just be careful. I will do the same since I will be there" Jellal replied.
"How are you holding up what with Lucy beng gone? And the guild being split with the training" Jellal asked.
"I am heart broken, if we lose Lucy, if I even think of losing Lucy I think that I will be sick. My heart hurt so much, Lucy is the light of the guild. Everyone always thinks that I am the strongest woman in fairy tail but I'm not. I went through a bad childhood but Lucy she went through a bad childhood as well and everything else always keeps going wrong but she keeps smiling and is happy even with everything that she has been through. Lucy is truly my sister in all but blood, I want to protect her and keep her safe but she wants to get stronger so I will accept that but to me, she is already strong" Erza declared and Jellal hugged her tightly to him and kissed her forehead.
"If I have to lay down my safety to protect her since she is precious to you, it shall be done" Jellal vowed and Erza blushed but looked at Jellal with a spark of love in her eyes.
"Everything is going to be perfectly fine, don't worry," Jellal smiled gently.