Chapter 22: Getting the missing members back

Gajeel sighed a little looking around he was going to take Gray and Juvia to find Levy but instead he decided that he, Freed, Mirajane, Elfman and Bixlow would find them since they were going to be together Lisanna and Levy that was.
"What do you think we should do?" Mirajane questioned, worried about her sister, asking herself how this had happened.
"The first thing we should do is detain them if need be, use force" Freed sighed.
"First thing we need to do is find out where they are," Bixlow recalled, sticking his tongue out.
"Leave that to me I already have their scents, they are leading towards the forest. It seems they didn't go far at all but I don't get any scent but their own" Gajeel said.
"Then let's get going, a real man goes to the rescue," Elfman yelled.
"We shouldn't just rush in, Gajeel does not know the smell of Acnologia and he could be able to hide his scent since he used to be a dragonslayer. We should try and get an overview of the place" Freed warned.
"I already sent Lily on recon, I may not look it, but I don't rush in all the time" Gajeel huffed, making Freed sigh but nod.
"I followed the scent you told me to, there is nothing but a cave and it was dark. Even though it was dark I saw nothing there that would hold a dragon, not even if it was smaller like the other dragons" Lilly reported.
"Let's go then, Lisanna is coming home now" Mirajane stated and from the look in her eyes not one of them argued, not even Elfman.

"Here is the cave that I saw," Lily said, pointing to the large cave.
"Their scent is coming from here and it is heavy, meaning they have been here a while," Gajeel said as they walked into the cave. All of them could see in the dark, Gajeel because of his dragon traits, Lily from his cat traits, Mira from her demon form, Freed because of his dark enchantment and Elfman from his take over ability.
"They are not here but there is some writing on this wall here" Mirajane called out, tracing the writing she tried to read the symbols but they did not make sense to her.
"I can translate it but it will take a bit to do it" Freed said.
"I can read it, the old man taught me. It's the ancient language of the dragons, the Draconius," Gajeel explained.
"What does it say?" Elfman questioned.
"Follow orders without thoughts, do combat without thinking....It's the spell that Acnologia used on them. Lily destroy the wall,no one should ever find this ever again" Gajeel ordered, Lily nodded going to his larger form and getting his sword out slashing the words off the wall until there was nothing left and it revealed a hallway.

"Lets go stay behind me" Gajeel ordered heading down the hall, since he was a dragon slayer and the one with distance attacks since the others mostly used close combat.
".......Lucy" a voice whispered and they walked in the room. Freed's jaw dropped, Mirajane nearly fell but Lily grabbed her, Elfman gagged and covered his mouth, Gajeel looked appalled and Lily was horrified.
"Have.....Lucy......Warn" Levy whispered. Both girls were chained to the wall in just their underwear, there was blood everywhere around the small stone room. They looked to have been cut to shreds and they had broken bones as well. Lisanna was knocked out and not moving at all but Levy was looking up, one of her eyes had been ripped up and the other had tears streaming down her face.
"It's okay now Lisanna, we are here get them down Freed" Mira yelled tears streaming down her face as she raced to Lisanna not touching her in case she hurt her sister.
"We should do a check first, if we move them there is a chance we could lose them, check their pulses" Freed said, trying to stay calm about this. They checked the pulses and damage while Levy kept whispering Lucy's name.
"Levy, what about Lucy? It's Gajeel, listen to me" Gajeel growled looking at Levy and gently moving her face.
"Lucy......danger.....sorry.....wanted" Levy groaned before her eye closed and she passed out.
"We need to get them back to the guild, Lily, fly ahead to get Wendy, Grandeeny and that forest lady ready as well. They are all going to need to be there" Gajeel said as the chains were broken with Freed's sword. Elfman was holding Lisanna close crying his eyes out just like Mira while Gajeel held Levy with Freed check their conditions constantly trying to use some bandages he carried to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working.

"Oh dear bring them in here" Wendy ordered as they got to the guild and they were taken to a tent that had been put up outside so that they would train with the dragons without being seen, everyone that asked they were told that they were doing some construction.
"They are in dire condition bring them here now" Grandeeny called and she and Porlyusica got to work, Wendy ushering the others out and shutting the door behind them.
"We need room to work," Wendy explained and they nodded.
"Let's get you in the shower" Laxus said as he led Mira who was nearly catatonic away, Elfman also decided to go clean up. Gajeel decided to go training for a while with Lily joined him and Freed decided to contact Natsu, Gray and Erza to pass the news to Lucy as well if they saw each other. He also told Makarov about what happened and what they had discovered.

It took eight hours before Wendy came out to see Mira, Elfman, Jet, Droy and Gajeel there and they looked at her.
"Do you guys want the bad news or the good news first?" Wendy asked, looking at them as she was exhausted.
"Good news first" Mira decided, not giving the others time to ask.
"They are both alive and they will live, they were touch and go but they are stable now. We will keep them quarantined for a while to keep an eye on them for now" Wendy informed them.
"And the bad news?" Jet asked.
"Levy has lost her right eye all together, Porlyusica is going to try and fit her for a fake eye like Erza but the damage is bad and we are unsure if we will be able to with all the tissue damage, her arms are both crushed and her left ankle is broken so it has been set and there are many cuts and scratches all over that will scar but it will heal" Wendy said.
"And Lisanna?" Elfman asked, looking at her desperate for news about his little sister.
"Lisanna, her left shoulder is dislocated, her legs were crushed and her spine has been damaged. When Lisanna recovers she....she won't walk again on her own feet. There are a lot of scars from cuts and scratches, it is going to take them years to recover. They are going to need both physical and mental therapy, the spell has done a lot of damage but they will be able to heal with help" Wendy explained and they nodded.
"When can we see them?" Mira enquired.
"Not until they are completely stable, so about three days or so," Wendy said and they nodded.
"We will get them back, that much is sure. Nothing is going to happen to them for now, Master has given you permission to take them to his summer house and keep them there to keep them away from the fight that is going to happen," Freed told them as he came over to them.
"Acnologia is going to pay for this with his life" Mira snarled and they all agreed on that, hoping that Lucy would not be caught by Acnologia since she would suffer even more than the other two mages had.