26: Epilouge

Ten years later
It had been ten years since the defeat of Acnologia and the death of Zeref and just as Lucy had said she kept her word and placed an empty grave next to Mavis's empty grave. The two spirits were still seen from time to time by the Fairy tail members smiling and having a good time together.
"Mama, come on hurry up" a small voice yelled.
"Hold up, Layla and Igneel get down from the back of that couch now," Lucy demanded as she turned and smiled, seeing her two lovely angels. Lucy and Natsu had officially mated two years after Acnologia was gone and then three years after that the twins were born. Layla had salmon coloured hair to her shoulders and her fathers onyx eyes while Igneel had his mothers blonde hair and brown eyes that were spiked like his fathers. All of Fairy Tail found it amusing that Layla, who looked like her father, had her mothers celestial dragon slaying magic but was hyper and just as destructive as her father. Meanwhile Igneel had his fathers fire dragon slaying magic but was calm and prefered to sit in the corner reading a book then fighting with his sister, they were polar opposites.
"Oi what have I told you guys, don't rush your Mother" Natsu scolded as he walked in and pressed a kiss to Lucy's forehead making Layla fake a gag while Igneel smiled a little while Natsu handed Lucy there two year old daughter Nashi, she was a perfect mix of both of them she had Natsu's salmon hair with a blond tuff at her forehead and her right eye was brown while the left was onyx and she was already showing signs of being a fire dragon slayer.
"How are you feeling?" Natsu questioned as he gently placed a hand on Lucy's stomach and rubbed making Lucy smile. Soon they would be adding their fourth child to the family, Dr Kain had already told them that it was a baby boy on the way and he was going to be named Jude after Lucy's father.
"I'm fine, we should probably get to the guild" Lucy smiled.
"Okay kids we are leaving so let's get ready" Natsu called as swooped down grabbing the twins and kissing them sloppily on their cheeks making them squeal before he headed to the door and put their jackets on as Lucy walked down the stairs carefully putting Nashi's jacket on as well as her own.
"Okay hold on" Natsu said placing Layla and Igneel on his shoulders and starting to run before turning to see Lucy walk out and place Nashi on her feet who instantly hugged up to Lucy's feet before she finished locking the door and held the youngest Dragneel's hand as she walked slowly down the road.
"Hey Mama, we are getting our guild marks today and then we are going to be part of the guild," Layla cheered.
"Silly girl, you are already part of the guild" Lucy giggled with a smile.
"I want a mark" Nashi whispered, she was always the quietest of the children.
"You will get yours in three years little sis" Igneel beamed, excited to be getting his guild mark today.
"Come on Daddy hurry up, Simon is going to beat us there" Layla complained with a huff while Natsu looked at Lucy.
"I'll be fine with Nashi, you go on ahead" Lucy smiled as Natsu beamed at her before carefully holding the childs and taking off. Natsu was still childish a lot of the time but he had grown a lot as well all of Fairy tail had.

When Lucy finally got to the guild hall Nashi shyly went off to sit with Kira, Laxus and Mira's eight year old daughter who smiled at her happily helping her on the chair.
"You okay Lucy? Stupid flame brain ran in here" Gray said as he gently helped Lucy sit down and Lucy smiled while looking a little pale.
"Its fine really, I don't worry" Lucy grinned.
"How are you doing?" Juvia enquired looking at Lucy as she walked over, Silver their youngest son at the age of one in her arms.
"I am fine, just a little tired, the kids woke us up early and excited to get their guild marks" Lucy recalled fondly.
"Tell Juvia about it. Ran has not stopped since last week, happy that he will get his mark and being part of the guild and being able to protect Igneel" Juvia sighed, Ran was Gray and Juvia's first son the same age as Layla and Igneel.
"Do you know when Gajeel and Flare will be coming in? I want to see the little one" Erza questioned as she walked over, Simon her and Jellal's son at the age of nine was teasing Layla who was pouting and had her arms crossed while Sera there daughter was clutching onto Jellal's pants as he spoke to Cobra.
"They should be here soon" Levy smiled. Both Lisanna and Levy had recovered but Lisanna was permanently in a wheelchair but she didn't mind. When asked she would just say that it was her punishment to bear and Levy told them she didn't want the fake eye that had been crafted for her even though they couldn't put it in because of the damage. They were both happy now Levy with Jet and Lisanna with Bixlow, they were welcomed back into the guild. The doors opened and everyone turned to see Gajeel walk in with Flare, it had been surprising but when Gajeel was spying for Makarov he had fallen for the fire haired witch and they were now mated.
"Metalicanna you brat, get back here" Gajeel yelled racing after a five year old child that looked exactly like his father except for his hair that was bright red like his mother.
"Oh dear" Flare said with an amused smile as she walked in Flora and Jien clutching her legs, the twins were only three and in her arms was a bundle that was their week old daughter. Everyone raced to look at the new addition, Flare having joined the guild not long after Acnologia was defeated. Lucy got up and headed to the bar and got a strawberry milkshake from Mira before sitting down watching as Laxus who had finally achieved his dream and became fairy tail's master after Makarov decided to retire and focus on his grandchildren, tried to break up the mob. Like Lucy, Mira was having another child but Lucy was due in three months Mira still had five months to go. With everyone settled down Laxus had the job of putting the stamps on the five year olds which consisted of Lucy and Natsu's twins, Gray and Juvia's son, Gajeel and Flare's son and finally Erza and Jellal's daughter Sera.
"Let's celebrate" someone cheered and the partying started loud and proud like always and Lucy giggled as Natsu walked over and wrapped his arms around her rubbing her stomach to sooth it a little.
"You were right Luce" Natsu smiled with a hum as he watched their children play with the other kids and the people that watched them grow up looked on fondly.
"What do you mean?" Lucy asked, looking at him.
"There were no more sacrifices that were worth it and there won't ever be, not if I can help it," Natsu said and Lucy smiled and kissed him.
"Never again, we have fought for this peace and soon enough there will be some idiot that comes and disturbs it but when they do we will be here to stand up and destroy them where they stand," Lucy chuckled.
"Yeah and we are going to own Sabertooth in the Grand magic games this year" Natsu cheered and Lucy laughed happily that she had been given this chance that there were no lives lost as they fought for the bright future ahead of their children.

A/N: Editing has been completed so both new and old readers alike, enjoy