Chapter 17: The traitors revealed

"Polysuchia, are you there?" Lucy called trying to locate the witch as Loke was holding her hand.
"I am in front of you stupid human, are you blind? What do you want?" Polysuchia demanded.
"I am sorry but we need you at Fairy tail, our friends were attacked and have been poisoned, we can't help them we were hoping that you would be able to help. Master Makarov is away at a conference, please I beg you to help my friends," Lucy begged her head down as she bowed.
"Raise your head child I will help your friends" Polysuchia sighed as she started to grab her healing potions.
"I do not mean to interrupt you but if you could help with Lady Lucy's eye sight I would be grateful, she has been hit with a darkness spell so she can't see. It was more than likely from the people that caused this attack" Loke explained.
"I will see what I can do come with me" Polysuchia ordered and she looked at Lucy's eyes muttering to herself before getting a potion out and dripping three drops in each eye then told Lucy to blink.
"Thank you, I can see perfectly now," Lucy smiled.
"It is just a potion to get rid of magic, who ever done that was an novice at best, now we should hurry to your friends" Polysuchia huffed and Lucy nodded before they rushed thru the woods, Loke had left to inform Fairy tail that they were on there way.

"Let me see the ones I need to heal" Polysuchia demanded as they walked into the guild and Laxus instantly took her to the infirmary that Wendy was already working in.
"Luce, Loke said you were attacked on your way to Polysuchia's place. What happened? Was it the people that did this?" Natsu asked scanning Lucy for injuries.
"I'm fine Natsu and I don't know if they are the ones that attacked the guild but they were the ones that gave me the cancer and spread the other potions in me" Lucy answered and instantly Natsu hugged her close.
"Who are they? Tell me so I can rip them apart" Natsu snarled. Laxus and Gajeel looked at Lucy waiting for the names as well.
"Lisanna and Levy, they accused me of stealing you and Gajeel from them so they wanted to get rid of me" Lucy whispered but the three dragon slayers heard and let out loud growls and their blood lust shot thru the roof.
"I already told that bookworm that I wasn't interested in her and she goes and does this," Gajeel snarled, clenching his hand.
"This isn't your fault Gajeel, don't even think that" Lucy said, already seeing where his thoughts were going.
"I don't care who they are, they hurt Lucy and now they have also attacked Fairy tail. They may have once been part of this guild but they are traitors, Fairy tail is a family jealousy or not, this is not what should have happened" Laxus growled.
"Finally got that lesson in your head, have you my boy, now what is this about?" a voice questioned and they turned to see Master Makarov at the door.
"Levy and Lisanna have betrayed us, they are the ones that have attacked the guild, hurting some of our friends and poisoning others. They also were the ones that gave Lucy cancer" Natsu replied and Lucy placed a hand on his shoulder making him relax his shoulders a little he wanted nothing more then to rip the two traitors apart.
"Let us sit down and tell me everything" Makaov decided and they nodded while explaining everything.

"I can not believe that two of our own have done this, to put the word out that Lisanna and Levy are no longer fairy tail mages. I am going to contact the magical council about this" Makarov said.
"Gramps" Laxus started.
"If they had a normal and logical reason for this, perhaps I would be able to hear them out but doing something like this. Hurting my children over petty jealousy is not something I can forgive" Makarov growled and they nodded in understanding.
"If it wasn't for me, this would have never happened. Ever since I came here I have been nothing but trouble" Lucy whispered, her head down and tears pricking in her eyes.
"Don't you dare think that" yelled not only Natsu but the whole guild, shocking her.
"If it wasn't for you we would have never gotten to where we are," Wakaba said.
"You never give up no matter what is thrown at you," Nab added.
"Without you we would be dead since you nearly sacrificed yourself for us against tataros" another commented.
"You always wish us a happy birthday, no matter who's birthday it is," another said.
"You always greet us with a smile no matter how bad a day you are having" Bixlow grinned with his tongue out.
"You have advice for everyone no matter what happens," Cana said.
"You light the whole guild up just by stepping into it" Gray grinned.
"You are a ray of star light that if Fairy tail didn't have, we would have never come this far" Mira commented since Wendy had finished healing them.
"You are a part of our family Lucy and we love you, nothing will ever change that you are stuck with us forever" Erza said, she had gotten back from her mission while Lucy was getting Porlyusica. Lucy felt tears streaming down her face. She thought that her friends would blame her for what happened but they were saying all these kind things and encouraging her.
"Thanks you guys, you're stuck with me as well no matter what happens," Lucy smiled and they all grinned and cheered going back to their day to day activities but the ones that had been injured were warned to take it easy.
"Don't worry Luce we will get to the bottom of this, until then me and Happy are staying with you. No one is going to hurt you while I am here" Natsu declared and while Lucy knew she should find that offensive, she just felt the love and care Natsu had for her.