1 | 04

"I can't believe he mistook Mojo's meds for drugs. I swear he was high," Sam grumbled, having had Mom yell at him for recklessness. "I should be grounding the both of you. But since you're innocent, I'll let you off. Now, where's your car?" We pulled up to the driveway, just to see it parked there. "Uh, I think it came back."

| | |

Sam kept an eagle eye on our car for the next few days. And he swore it followed him. "Sam, don't be stupid. It was dark, we probably just didn't see the person who stole it." Sam was arguing with me over lunch.

"I swear Rose, it follows me everywhere!" I rolled my eyes but continued to eat my sandwich. "Okay, okay. We'll go for a walk to the mall this afternoon, and we'll see if you're telling the truth."

| | |

Sam waited very impatiently for me to finish my chores, pestering me every few minutes. He did so again, as I was putting my jacket on. "I'm coming, just calm down." We told Dad we were leaving, before walking out the front door. Our car was still in the driveway, and I kept an eye on it as we started to walk down the street.

The mall wasn't too far away from our house, and we made it there within twenty minutes. "Sam, our car isn't following us. I think it's just-" As we came to a stop outside a bookstore, Sam suddenly pointed to something.

"There! I told you!" True to his word, there was our car, a yellow Camaro with black stripes, slightly faded. "Oh my god."

Sam grabbed my hand, pulling me down the street. "Where are we going?!" Sam ignored my question, going down winding streets until we came across an unattended scooter.

"No. We're not stealing someone's scooter." Sam sighed, climbing on. "I'm sorry, but we have to escape Satan's Camaro okay? Please, get on." I looked around guiltily for the owner, but they didn't show.

"Fine. But I'm never stealing after this." I got on behind my brother, holding onto his waist as he took off. He weaved through the traffic, which I thought was very dangerous.

But he wasn't going to listen to me regardless. He just wanted to escape our possessed car. "Watch your head!" Sam made a sharp turn into a building full of rows of cars.

All of them were abandoned. "Stay quiet." We came to a stop behind a black jeep, Sam turning off the scooter's engine. Our car slowly drove past, luckily without spotting us. "Come on, let's go."

Sam drove slowly to avoid making noise, but instead nearly drove into a cop car who stopped only inches from us. "Good, cops! Hey, we need help!" Sam and I got off the stolen scooter, Sam holding out his hands to the cop car.

Instead of an oral response, the cop drove closer, nearly hitting Sam. "Sam, I don't know about this-" The cop drove forward again, causing Sam to stumble back. "Hey, stop it!"

I kicked the cops door, just for it to swing open and smash into me. "Rose!" Sam was forced to run as the cop car chased after him, threatening to run him over.

I had a sore kneecap, but that was nothing compared to my previous injuries from dancing. "SAM!" I gave chase after the cop car, who deviated between chasing Sam and I.

I tried to dupe the cop, climbing onto one of the cars with Sam, but the car transformed into a fucking robot. Like our car did. "Fuck, I'm over this robot thing!"

A saw blade came inches away from cutting into my face, and I let out a scream. Speaking to Sam, the cop-robot-thing started to interrogate him. "Are you Ladiesman217?"

Sam was wracking his brain, trying to figure out what the hell this robot meant. Meanwhile, the saw blade came closer to my face. "Are you Ladiesman217?!" I screamed again as the blade came closer.

Sam yelled out a yes, nodding wildly. "Yeah, yeah!" The saw blade was then removed from my vicinity. "Where is the eBay item 21153? WHERE ARE THE GLASSES?" A sudden flash of yellow distracted the robot, just long enough for Sam and I to make our escape. "RUN, JUST FUCKING RUN!"

Sam joined me in running for the back of the building, where a deserted chemical plant resided. "Why the fuck are we being chased by robots?! Why did that cop robot want our great great granddad's glasses?!"

Sam kept running, pulling me with him. "I don't know!" A loud explosion came from behind us. I was scared to look back but did so anyway.

Our Camaro was following, the cop robot right behind him. "Shit- Sam, run!" We ran as fast as we could, but cop-bot was catching up. "I don't want to die like this!"

Before he could catch us, our Camaro tripped him up, coming to stop beside us. His driver's door swung open, and I didn't hesitate to get in. "Sam, come on!" As soon as Sam was inside the car, it took off.

"Oh my god-" Our car was driving without any guidance, it was moving by itself. Cop-bot suddenly transformed back into a car, chasing after us. "We're gonna die, we're gonna die!" I held on tightly to my seat as we drove like we were in a fast and furious movie. "We're not gonna die, Sam!" I regretted my words, as we drove towards a stained glass window.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Luckily, we went straight through it instead and lost cop-bot by hiding in a dark spot. Our car suddenly turned itself off, locking its doors. "Sam, Sam are you okay?" My brother was looking a little green.

"Mhm. The car won't start." I scanned our surroundings, freezing when I spotted cop-bot driving past us. "Maybe there's a reason for that." Everything was going fine until Cop-bot heard our car starting its engine.

"Easy now-" Cop-bot started to back up, as our car took off, darting around Cop-bot. He forced us to get out as he came to a stop on a wide gravel yard. I fell onto the gravel alongside Sam in our haste to get out.

As soon as we were clear, our car transformed. Into a giant robot, just like it did those few days ago. "That's insane. So insane." I grabbed my brother as Cop-bot came hurtling towards our car.

"Move, move!" Cop-bot transformed too, ramming into our car, sending him flying backwards. Cop-bot turned towards us, releasing a metal creature before turning back to fight our car.

The metal creature was like a miniature robot, almost as big as Sam. "Fuck this!" Sam ran off towards the chain fence, the metal thing chasing after him.

I went for the power tools, searching for something that could destroy metal. The only thing I could find was a power saw. Grabbing it, I headed out to find Sam. It wasn't hard, all you had to do was follow the girly screams.

He'd somehow lost his pants and was struggling against the metal creature in his boxers. I ran towards them, turning on the power saw when I came close to the creature.

Luckily, Sam knocked it away from himself, allowing me to decapitate it with the power saw. "Yeah, not so tough now without a head, are you?!" Sam yelled, kicking the creatures head far away.

"Smooth move dude. Did you catch my power saw action?? I'm a fucking badass!" Sam rolled his eyes, taking the power saw from me. "Sure you are. Next time, don't pick the power tool that could also kill me."

The fight between the two robots had silenced. I worried for our car. At this point, I patted my jeans for my phone. "Ah, shit- I dropped my phone! Can we look for it real quick?" Sam grabbed his pants as we wandered around. I eventually found my phone, lying on the gravel nearby the top of the gravel ridge. "Come on genius, and don't lose your pants this time."

~*~

Let me know if you're enjoying it ❤️