6 | 10 [BEE]

As soon as I knocked out Santos, I dragged his body further into the warehouse, finding an empty chair. After propping him up in it, I hunted around and found some metal chains. I was no expert on tying people to chairs, but with the metal chains, I easily got the job done.

It looked as though Santos had a small HQ up and running. Security cameras, a small weaponry in an office, and a drone to shoot down intruders? Unfortunate that he couldn't keep it secure. His pride was just too much for him to handle.

By the security cameras was a kitchenette area, and there I picked up a tennis ball. It was worn down, probably from Santos trying to entertain himself. So, I decided to entertain myself too. I went back to where I had the still unconscious Santos tied up and pulled up my own chair.

Sitting on it backwards, I proceeded to throw the tennis ball at Santos' head, waiting for it to bounce back to me before throwing it again. Everytime it hit his head, it would make a weird smacking sound, but it didn't bother me.

I'm sure it bothered Santos though. After a few minutes, he woke with a groggy moan of pain, lifting his head just in time for me to nail him in the eye with the tennis ball. "Agh- fuck," I let the ball bounce away, instead getting up from my chair.

"So not sorry. Anyway, I've got better shit to be doing." As his head fell again, I stepped closer and grabbed a handful of his hair, forcing him to look up at me. "I need the password you stole in order to track the Decepticons."

Rather than making this easy and cooperating, Santos decided to get smart with me. "Bite me, prick." Throwing his head down, I growled. No one ever made it easy for me. "I don't have time for you to mess around! I need the password, and I need it now."

Despite my angry tone, Santos continued to fuck around as if his life wasn't on the line. "What, is your pretty little bitch in trouble?" As he mentioned Rose again, I pulled back my arm and punched him, satisfied to watch his head snap to the left.

"Just tell me where the password is and I'll be on my way. You can make this easy for yourself, Santos." Of course, he decided to make it harder. "I'd rather die. Go fuck yourself, Wasp." Taking out the knife tucked into my jeans, I pulled his head back again, placing the blade to his throat.

His arms and hands were tied, leaving him defenceless. "If you value your life, then I suggest you cooperate. It would be a shame to dirty the floor with your blood." I watched him swallow nervously. Hopefully, now he knew I meant business.

"No. I'm not giving it to you. You killed one of my men!" I could only roll my eyes. "Do you really think I care about that? It was one man. And you'll be next unless you give me the fucking password!" I snapped, choosing to move my knife to his shirt.

Santos stayed silent. Of all the things he could do, he chose to be a hero. Which was stupid on his part. I sliced into his shirt, tearing off the fabric with ease. His chest was now an empty canvas, just waiting to be filled with cuts and decorated in blood.

"Strike one. Where is the password?" When Santos didn't respond, I cut a long, shallow vertical line into his chest. He squirmed, clenching his jaw. A tiny noise escaped, but he was well trained. He wasn't going to crack with just one cut. "Strike two. Where is, the password?" I hissed.

The next cut was deeper. He threw his head back, shuddering as I carved into his flesh. Blood was dripping down his chest, and yet he refused to crack. "Strike three." I placed the tip of the blade against his stomach, the heel of my palm poised at the end of the handle.

"Tell me where the password is, or this knife is going straight into your stomach." Santos kept shuddering, and as I moved my hand back to slam the knife into his stomach, he shouted. "Wait!" I paused, smirking as he relented.