1 | 09

"Bee, think you can take us into the city?" The Autobot nodded once, transforming into his Camaro altmode. Glen's face was pretty hilarious, he and Maggie were standing there with their jaws hanging. "Sam, come on!"

I held onto the cube as I got into the driver's seat, waiting for Sam to get in. "Here, hold this." I gave him the cube, since it was uncomfortable, having a steering wheel in my way as well as the All-Spark.

"Don't do anything stupid!" I mocked Simmons by saluting him, smirking with absolute smugness. "Whatever you say, Seymour." Without waiting for any more instructions, Bee took off, heading for the exit to the Dam.

"Thanks for coming back for me, Rose." Sam huffed at Bee's words, leaning against his window. "What am I, chopped liver?" He was holding the cube tightly, ensuring it would be steady during the drive into Mission City.

"You're my friend too, Sam. You both are." I had to withhold my little squeak; Bee was just too adorable. I mean, for a giant alien robot, Bee acted very humanly. "Hey- That's Optimus!" Sam pointed out a dot on the horizon, rapidly approaching on the opposite side of the road.

Behind the semi was a fleet of out-of-place cars, obviously Autobots. "Thank god, I thought we'd be facing Decepticons on our own."

I put down my window, calling out to the truck as it passed us. "OPTIMUS!" Whether it was me calling his name, or him simply recognising Bumblebee, Optimus did a U-turn, the rest of the Autobots following his directions.

As we passed underneath a bridge that extended to the freeway above us, another vehicle began tailing us. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that's not an Autobot."

Answering my question, Optimus sped up, taking the lead of the pack of Autobots. The vehicle, which looked like some sort of military-style truck combined with a digger, began taking out civilians in their cars, tipping them over or ramming into them. "Oh no, no no no-" Sam leant over me to look out my window. "Ow-What are you doing you spazz??"

Shoving Sam back into his seat, I looked out of my window. Behind us, alongside the digger, was the same cop car that chased Sam and I. "Shit, it's that cop again!" Muttering to himself, Sam gave an order to Optimus.

"Block him, block him!" As if he'd heard Sam, Optimus braked, falling to the back of the pack. The digger then transformed, ramming right through a minivan, which I hoped was empty.

"Jesus..." In response to the digger's on-purpose manoeuvres, Optimus transformed, narrowly avoiding standing on a civilian's car. Several ramps came into view, junctions leading off them.

Before any of the Autobots could interfere, the digger tackled Optimus off the ramp, down to the lower ground. I couldn't see him from here, but from the sound of car tires screeching, he was causing havoc for the midday traffic.

"Megatron has our location, right? Sam, we need to ditch the Autobots. We can hide the cube in the city." Bee suddenly braked, very hard. "Hey! Watch it!" The Camaro refused to go now, revving aggressively.

"Bee, it's the best idea we have at the moment!" The radio crackled, an angry man's voice filling the cab. "It's suicide! I'm not letting you two risk your lives for the safety of the All-Spark!"

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed heavily. "Bee, please. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anymore. The fate of the All-Spark rests on us keeping it out of Megatron's hands. And it's time for Sam and I to bring our A-game."

Sam nodded along with what I said, before inputting his own words. "We're in this together. You brought us into this all those weeks ago, and we're not leaving anytime soon."

The Camaro was silent for a moment. One heart-stopping moment that would either force us to leave behind the Autobots, or drag us further into the ongoing war between two factions of an alien race. "Fine."

With Ironhide forcing traffic to the sides of the off-ramp, Bee headed for the centre of town. There were Decepticons everywhere we turned, waiting for a chance to snag the All-Spark from us.

"Look out!" Bee swerved just in time, the missile from a big Decepticon striking the street ahead of us, rather than hurting Bee. "Sam, we have to go on foot!" The Decepticon then transformed, into a fucking tank.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Bee came to a stop, urging us to get out. As I ducked behind a fall piece of rubble, the Decepticon fired at Bumblebee.

Despite being swift with his transformation, Bee still couldn't move out of the way in time. The missile struck Bee, and I ducked behind the rubble to avoid being hit by flying pieces of debris. "BEE!" Sam's ragged scream sent a horrible chill down my spine. Had our guardian been injured, or worse, killed by the explosion?

The Decepticon became distracted by Ratchet and Ironhide, who double-teamed him in a 2v1. The Decepticon succumbed to them as Optimus arrived, just in time to assist in the decapitation of the evil robot.

"Rose!" Now that it was safer to move, I ran from my hiding spot, over to my guardian and Sam. Sam was standing in the middle of the road, jaw hanging as he looked at Bee.

Bee's legs were missing. "Oh my god," I had to take a moment, and a deep breath to calm myself. Bee was whining, trying to pull himself towards Sam. "What do we do? How can we help??"

I made my way up to Bee's front until I was standing beside Sam. Bee reached up with one hand, picking the All-Spark up from the ground, holding it out to Sam. "We have to keep going."

Ironhide's voice sounded down the street. "Sam! Get to that building, to the top! A Military helicopter will meet you there!" Sam took the All-Spark from Bee, holding it in his hands. "But-What about you, Bee?"

The Autobot simply whined again, shaking his head. At this point, I knew I needed to do something. Looking around for anything that could help, I spotted a tow truck. "Sam, give me a hand with something."

~*~

Let me know if you're enjoying it ❤️