2 | 05

It was a bit awkward for the first few minutes, being on Bee's shoulder. It progressively became easier for me to find a comfortable spot, and I eventually came to simply lying down on Bee's shoulder, my feet hanging off the end. "Bee, if you hate me, I understand. I messed up, and I'm sorry."

What a way to start out the conversation, Sam. Bee gently shook his helm, remembering that my head was close to his jaw. "Sam, you are one of the people I care about most in my life." Was I the other person? I hoped so. "If you or Rose ever need anything, I won't be far away."

Why did it matter if Bee cared about me the most? It's not like I care or anything. He's a friend. Right? "He's dead because of me. He came here to protect me, and now he's dead." Bee knew who Sam was talking about. He knew, and he wasn't about to let Sam think any blame was on him.

"There's some things you just can't change." Sam paced back and forth for a few moments. "I'm gonna make this right. I'm going to turn myself in." I was the first to protest, nearly falling off of Bee's shoulder by how fast I sat up. Bee had steadied me with a hand, putting me down on the ground beside Sam.

As he did, he transformed into his Camaro altmode. "We've got to stick together! Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day!" He had a point. Sam couldn't give himself in, no matter what. I took the chair next to the fire now, Sam making his way over to lean against Bee's front bumper.

With nothing else to say, Sam simply patted the Camaro's hood. There was a peaceful moment of silence, before Leo and the twins rocked up. "I had a mild panic attack earlier, but I'm alright now." I had to roll my eyes. Of course, I sympathised for Leo, being dragged into this. But a panic attack? I barely even freaked out when I first met Bee!

"Hey, you two!" Sam suddenly spoke up, catching the twins attention. "I have these symbols inside my head, do you recognise them?" One of the symbols had been marked on his left forearm, almost like a tattoo. Skids leant towards Sam, examining the symbol on his arm.

"That's old school yo', that's like- That's like Cybertronian." So it was Bee's language? How come he couldn't read it? I leant forward in my chair, interested in the symbols now. "Can you read it?" Mudflap shrugged in response. "Don't do much reading. Sorry."

Sam ran a hand through his hair, grumbling. "We're gonna have to find someone who can." It was at this moment that Leo decided to input his own information. "I know someone who can help. Robo-Warrior." An ugly snort escaped me before I could stop it. "Robo-Warrior? What kind of name is that?"

Leo shot me a look. "Someone who can help. I know where he's located, it's not far from here. We can go tomorrow." Well, that sounds like some sort of trap. "Good. Thank you, Leo." Leo did some sort of hand gesture, clearly proud that he could be of assistance.

"Alright, well we should get some sleep. This war isn't going to win itself." I watched Sam walk away, presumably to find suitable bedding to sleep on. "Bee?" The Camaro flashed it's headlights, nearly blinding me. "Ow. Can I stay with you for the night?"

It was amusing, watching his passenger door pop open on its own. "Thank you." While Leo made his camp next to the fire, on the grass, I settled for the comfortable interior of Bee's altmode. My seat was already reclined when I got in, Bee obviously attempting to accommodate my needs.

In light of the day's events, I thought it would be a good idea to thank Bee for sticking with us through all this. He could have left us after Optimus was killed, but instead, he stayed with us. "Since I don't say it enough," I shifted in my seat, getting into a much more comfortable position.

"Thank you. For everything." I didn't actually plan on it, but I leant forward, placing a gentle kiss on his dashboard. Bee's heaters suddenly kicked up a few degrees, bathing me in warm air. "Aw, are you blushing Bee?" The Camaro seemed to be in denial, staying silent.