6 | 04 [BEE]

With the diary, Rose's sweatshirt and several photos in my hands, I left the house behind. I remained in my holoform as I got back into my altmode, gripping the steering wheel as I flexed the muscles in my hands.

It was odd, watching the skin around my knuckles grow white, the ring Rose had given me digging almost painfully into my ring finger.

Letting the muscles relax, I placed the objects in my passenger's seat with care, backing out of the driveway. My first target was Dr Harvison. And he better start fucking praying.

| | |

It didn't take long to find his address. The house was huge and furnished expensively. I didn't bother ringing the doorbell or knocking. I kicked the front door in, wood splintering across the marble flooring.

A terrified shout sounded from the second floor, giving me an idea of where he was. Producing the axe I'd found in his neighbours front yard, I dragged it along the floor. It made a horrible screeching sound, probably blunting the blade slightly.

Taking the stairs, I kept an eye out for any concealed weapons or guards. But his house was empty. The second floor was less decorated than the former. A bland polished wooden flooring made my footsteps easier to detect as it creaked.

Ignoring that, I went from room to room until I found him. Cowering in the corner in his pyjamas with a knife in hand. "Who are you?!" He snapped, shaking from fear.

Lifting the axe from the ground with ease, I glared at him. "Name's not important. I'm here because you went after someone I loved. And I don't take those things well." As I stalked closer, he brandished the knife, raising his voice.

"I'm warning you! Back away-" He screamed as I buried the axe in the wall mere inches from his head.

Getting in his personal space, I produced my gun- or, rather, Rose's gun-, pressing the muzzle against his forehead. "I'm going to give you ten seconds to tell me how to track the Decepticons before I stain your pretty white walls red."

He was shaking intensely now, the knife falling from his grip. "I-I don't know how-" Growling, I wrenched the axe from the wall, throwing it to the ground as I pinned him to the wall, my forearm against his throat.

"My patience is waning. You tortured a girl named Rose. You butchered her and used her as a science experiment!" He slowly stopped shaking now, the anger returning.

"Oh, I know you. You're that pathetic yellow transformer she was in love with. Haven't you heard? She's got a taste for Decepticons now."

My anger started to bubble over, and I used the butt of my gun to strike him across the face. He cried out upon impact, grabbing his nose as it started to bleed profusely.

It took him a moment to recover, but he decided to spit in my face, and I had to physically restrain myself before I shot him. My finger was hovering over the trigger. Primus, it'd be so easy and so satisfying to just put a bullet in his head right now.

"Are you going to cooperate, or am I going to have to beat the answer out of you?" I hissed, moving my gun away from his temple as I instead forced my forearm further against his throat.

He made a disgusting choking sound, dribbling as I cut off his windpipe. His limbs started to flay in a panic after thirty seconds, so I lessened my use of force.

He sucked in a breath, eyes wide and feral. "I don't have the password!" I was getting rather sick of his lack of cooperation.

So I chose to put a bullet in his shoulder. He screamed in pain, but I didn't let up. I kept my forearm against his throat, even as his form weakened and crumpled.