2 | 07

Third Person POV
Simmons was really annoying Bee. The mech hadn't noticed it before since he had Rose to distract him. But now, the man was getting on his nerves. "So you're a normal Camaro? No extra horsepower or anything?"

In his altmode, Bumblebee was parked in front of the motel, a sinking feeling in his spark. Like one of his charges was in trouble. Yet both Sam and Rose had gone with Leo to pick up supplies from a nearby gas station, chaperoned by the twins.

As Simmons continued to ramble on about abnormal alien engines, an echoing scream sounded somewhere in the distance. And Bumblebee was paying just enough attention to make out his name. "What the hell? Bee, did you hear that?" The Camaro was already out of the parking lot, tyres squealing as he raced down the road towards the scream.

Rose's POV
"Aw, calling out for an insect to save you? Sounds like I bagged a crazy one." The man shoved me back towards the alleyway, and I wasn't strong enough to retaliate. "Get away from me you son of a bitch-"

I tried to push him back again, but he ignored my protests, grabbing me by the shoulders, slamming my back into the brick wall. "Shut the fuck up." I brought my shoe down on his foot, as hard as I could.

He merely flinched, and as I tried to dart to the side, grabbed my upper arms, pinning me against the wall. Forcefully, he pressed his lips to mine.

Third Person POV
The Camaro, hellbent on finding his Rose, raced through the streets. Only one block from the gas station that the twins had gone to, Bumblebee picked up the sound of someone struggling. Pulling up beside a large and pitch black alleyway, he spotted Rose being assaulted by an unknown man.

Instead of announcing himself, Bee transformed, ducking into the alleyway to avoid being seen. He picked up the man, watching in satisfaction as the male cried out in fear. He'd caused Bee's girl to cry.

And that was more than enough reason to hurt him. "Bee, don't hurt him!" Bumblebee was confused as to why Rose was giving the man mercy. "But- he hurt you." Rose, eyes welling with tears, sniffled softly. "He's only human. Please, Bee."

The sight of Rose crying made Bee's spark ache, which he found very surprising. "Fine." He angrily put the man down, dropping him the last metre so that he would at least be bruised from the fall. With that, he transformed and opened his door for Rose to get in.

Rose, watching the man scramble to his feet, stayed there for a few more seconds, her cheeks stained with tears. Bee was angry, angry that someone would even dare to touch his human. Rose was quiet as she sat down in Bee's passenger seat.

The twins would be waiting for Sam and Leo outside the gas station, so he could personally take Rose back to the motel, and ensure nothing else happened to her. "Did he do anything to you?" Bee was already pulling out of the alleyway when he spoke up. He needed to know that Rose was physically okay.

"No. You saved me before he could." With that, she went back to looking out the window. Bee was worried about her. Rose was silent for the rest of the ride until Bee pulled up outside their motel room.

The motel was mostly silent, only a few occupants populating the rooms. Simmons was outside the motel room, tapping his foot as Bumblebee parked in front of him. "Bumblebee! You left me alone- I could've been kidnapped!"

Bee's headlights flicked off and his engine went dark. He was giving Simmons the silent treatment. Rose hesitated on getting out. Maybe spending the night with Bee would do her some good.

But she was starving and needed food first. Maybe even a hot shower, if her brother didn't use up all the hot water. Rose ended up following Simmons inside, leaving Bee alone, outside the motel room.