6 | 07 [ROSE]

My chest was tightening at a rapid pace. I could barely breathe now, and I began to scratch at my chest, tears welling in my eyes. I'd never reacted like this to anything. Was I really this scared of Ben?? My head was pounding as if screaming at me to remember something.

As I tried to stand, I ended up collapsing on the floor just past the couch, beside the phone. Yet another memory was coming back.

"Are you okay?" Bee was pinning me to the sand. My legs were wrapped around his hips. In the background, I could hear waves crashing onto the shoreline, and moonlight made the landscape only just visible. "Yeah. I'm good."

As I finished speaking, his lips found mine in an extremely gentle kiss. Gentler than usual. "I love you. You know that, right?" I nodded, my fingers tracing the back of his neck. "Of course I do. And I love you too."

My lips met his again, this time of my own accord. It was a much more passionate kiss, and Bee rested his forehead against mine as it ended. "Always and forever."

I woke with a start, gasping as my eyes flew open. I was still on the floor, the phone resting next to my head. It felt so real. That dream with Ben- or was it Bee? Cade called him Ben, but he went by Bee. Which one was real?

"Rose, I'm home!" Cade's voice called from the garage, and I heard his Mustang's engine idling. Forcing myself to move, I got up from the ground, stumbling slightly on my wobbly legs as I grabbed the phone, hiding it in my bra just in time.

Cade walked into the living room, his smile morphing into a worried expression in seconds. "Are you okay? You look sick." I tried to say something, but I couldn't I was still in shock from the memory. "Baby?"

Because of my silence, Cade grew even more worried. He crossed the space between us, cupping my face in his hands as I suddenly cried out, having to grab onto him as my legs weakened again.

Hot skin was pressed against mine. The body looked nothing like Cade's. The audible groans of pleasure were certainly not Cade either. I could barely breathe, pleasure overwhelming my entire body from head to toe.

Bee. This was Bee. I was fucking Bee. My hands were gripping his biceps, and his hands were on my hips. This was nothing like having sex with Cade. Cade was rough, almost too rough. Bee was basically cradling my body as he rocked into me slowly.

We were still on the beach. But hot metal was warming my back, and Bee's broad-shouldered frame was shielding me from the cold wind. It felt different in another way, however. It was as if I was connected to Bee. His heartbeat was almost matching mine, and it doubled the pleasure.

"Rose!" Cade snapped me from the memory. He was carrying me towards our room, and he sounded slightly angry. "Stay awake for me sweetheart. Can you do that?" I tried. I tried to stay awake, but my head forced me into the same memory again.

"You know you just came inside me, right?" I joked, watching Bee's lips form a smile as he chuckled in response. "I know. It's probably a bad idea, but I couldn't exactly stop myself." We were in the back seat of his Camaro. It was still yellow with black stripes, rather than fully black.

"Yeah, you were so busy thinking of baby names-" He gasped playfully, knocking my shoulder with his arm. "I was not! You were the one with your legs wrapped around my waist. If anything, it's your fault." I giggled as he feigned anger. I could picture us having a baby.

One with his eyes, and my hair. But that would definitely never happen. I was human after all. Cybertronian's couldn't exactly get humans pregnant. "If we ever did have a kid, what would you want to call it?" I snuggled into Bee's chest as he got comfortable, somewhat stretched out on the back seat.