Sean

Why. Why did it have to be himmm. Of all people what did I do to deserve this punishment.

"What do you want Sean !!!!" Jason spat

"What do you want Sean !!!!" Jason spat. "I already told you that money ain't your boss's money" he continued. I hid behind Jason praying Sean doesn't see me. "I guess I'll just have to kill you then Jason and take your money and your little hoe too!" Sean spat back. I stepped out from behind Jason shyly looking at Sean. "Oh shittttt.... hey Ariana I though you moved out to Chicago." He said nervously. "Wait a fucking minute..... baby girl you know this jackass!" Jason yelled. " Sean is my ex boyfriend from back home" I said shyly looking up at Jason. " I didn't expect to see you here Ariana. What are you doing around a guy like Jason. Huh! He does the same things I do ! You made it very clear that you didn't like it!"Sean spat very aggressive. "No Sean... I made it clear that didn't like you! You cheated on me with Jhen. Of all the people you could've done that with but you chose one of my closest friends to cheat on me with" I said suddenly aggravated. Jason pulled me back to him because he could see in my eyes how bad I wanted to slap Sean. I honestly thought that I could trust Sean but I guess not I couldn't trust either one of them. Both Sean and Jhen went behind my back I can't trust them ever again. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of two very powerful gun shots. When I looked up I saw two boys looking around Jason's age looking down at Sean's dead body while Jason just smirked. "Good job boys."He said still smirking."Lets get out of here before the cops show up" he continued. We walked out of the school to be met with no one here. "Great! Just great the bitch left me!" I said still aggravated. "What's wrong ?"Jason asked calmly.  "My best friend left me." I answered in a more calm tone. He started walking to what seemed to be a light blue Lamborghini aventador.

 He started walking to what seemed to be a light blue Lamborghini aventador

(Y'all just pretend that he's by a school and it's nighttime)

Just as I was about to call Frankie to come pick me up he said "I can take you home." I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes, something about them made me feel drawn to him and made me feel like I could trust him dispite me saying" How do I know I can trust you?" I said in a small voice. He dipped his head down to my ear and whispered " You know you can trust me or else you wouldn't be standing here right now. So close to me. You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you because you are so perfect." which send shivers down my spine and cause a soft whimper to escape my mouth. He just left me there and got into his side of the car. I slowly made my way into the car. As the doors close he backed out of the school and sped off. " Put your address into the GPS. " Jason said not taking his eyes of the road. I put my address in and just looked out of the window watching all of the trees pass by in a fast motion. As I am falling asleep I can hear the faint sound of the GPS directing Jason to my house. He slowly reaches over and grabs my knee softly while he drive after that I am in dreamland. 

Welp okay that it's for the third chapter people. Please tell me if you want me to continue or not because I'm kind of new at this and I don't know if you like it or not. Please vote and comment on it so I will know if I am doing a good job. ❤️💯✌️