New member part 2

Ariana's POV 

"So as some of you may know by now. We have some new members" August announced. "The first person will be mike  rivers." He continues. "Then we have Nicholas also know as YBN nahmir." "Then lastly we have my beautiful girlfriend Nicki right here." He finished pointing to all of them. "I'll give y'all the floor now so y'all can properly introduce your selves." He told them."Ite so I'm Mike Rivers as Aug said. 

"I'm a sniper but I can also build guns and I've always wanted to be in your gang." Mile said calmly. "I'm nick. And I'm sick with a shot gun, machine gun and glocks. Give me any gun and I can identify it." YBN said very proud of himself. Lastly The girl white hair stepped out from August's imbrace and spoke. "Yo. I'm onicka but people call me Nicki. I'm good shooter with any gun. I can also handle knives. I can manipulate people really well also I'm dating August so he could tell me no when I asked him to be on this gang." She said confidently and winked at August before walking back to where he was.

"Well I'm impressed. But baby girl what do you think?" Jason asked me putting me on the spot. "I really like Nicki. I can tell he bad. Them boys need to prove themselves first." I said confidently beaming at Nicki. She just smiled back at me before leaning down to whisper in August's ear since he was on the floor telling him something then looked at all of us. August smiled at me as in silently telling me that she said she liked me. "Ok so Nicki you in officially. Now as for you boys you need to prove yourself to baby girl here. So let's go outside for a bit." Jason said smirking pulling me to my feet.

"Leggo!" August shouted. We all walked out to what seems to be a training room. It had gunna hanging off the walls, fighting area and a shooting range also somewhere that you can fix guns.