She's Back

Ariana's POV.

Two weeks later.

I go back to school today and I'm not happy about it. Me and jacquees are getting back into our siblings ways. Just two days ago he bought us matching chain. It has FYB on his and FYG on mine. He also joined Jason's gang and they are doing pretty good. Me and Chantel went in the mall yesterday and saw them itched again if it wasn't for August that happened to be passing, them bitches would have been dead today.

At school

Her outfit

Her outfit

Chantel outfit

Chantel outfit

"Girl, me and nick have been getting along real good if you know what I mean.." she said. "My g you let lil nickey hit. Nah I don't believe that. You lying." I said just the

He watched up. "He bae." He said pecking her lips. I look at the direction he came from and saw Jason. I was liked over to the truck seeing him on the phone. I walked behind him and covered his eyes. He ended his call and turned around to kiss me. "Baby I'm picking you up today. If you don't mind." He said looking kinda nervous. "Sure no problem plus stop looking so nervous. It doesn't really look good on you." I said kissing him again. I walked over to nick and Chantel and we all walked to our first class.

Middle of first class.

"Class today we have a new student her name is jhene. Jhene you will sit behind Ariana. Ariana please raise your hand." I raised my hand and glared at her as she passed by me. As she sat down she whispered. "I'm back bitch. And you and your little gang are gonna pay for killing my man." Before sitting back in her seat taking notes from the teacher. I looked over to Chantel to make sure she heard everything. She nodded and started to message Jason. Today is not gonna be a good day. 

  During lunch.

After Chantel message Jason he said lunch time meet him outside we are all going for lunch to talk about this while jhene situation. "He babe. Let's go." Jason said as soon as we all walked out of the school.

At KFC.

"Dude I just fucking love me some KFC it is the best food I've ever eaten." Nick said moaning afterwards. "Ok so now that we know where jhene is we got to keep an eye on her and make sure she ain't trying to stir up some type of shit." Was all Jason said and I guess everyone picked up on what he said.