baby ?

Jason's POV 

Me and Jacquees were chilling and smoking some blunts just getting faded while the girls were upstairs  and the rest of the gang was at the warehouse getting stuff together. "Nigga it's your turn to get the door." He said as someone knocked on it. I threw up the middle finger before going to the door. 

When I opened it I saw a car seat with a blanket over it and a baby bag at the side of the cars seat. "What the fuck." I whisper to myself. I raised up the blanket to see a little baby with a note in their little baby hands.

Dear Jason.

I'm sorry to bring more drama in your life but drew is yours. I had him three weeks ago and he is just the sweetest. I put everything you would need in the bag. I named him after you.... ya know when he was born all I thought about was...... Jason isn't even here to see his first child be born but I guess that's how it has to be. Jason....I'm dying. I have stage two cancer. The doctor said it won't be passed on to him but I just please take care of him and makes sure he knows that mommy loves him so much. I love you guys so much. Tell Ariana I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry if I caused any drama in y'all life.

Love Shanina💕

 All I could think of was holy Shit. Ariana is gonna kill me then bring me back to take care of this kid.      

I picked up the baby to see him asleep and I called over Jacquees .  "Nigga what the fuck. Ariana is gonna kill your ads to bad then bring you back to take care of the baby." He said when he saw me holding drew. "Babe." Ariana said coming down the stairs. All I could think of saying was "hey babe." While I smiled nervously as she came down the stairs with a big smile which quickly turned into a frown. "Who's baby is that?" She asked coming to me playing with his hands. I sighed. "This is drew and he is my baby." I said softly while she took him from me while rocking him as he was starting to get up. "Your baby ?" She said slowly as I nodded.

"So you know that you had a child on the way and you still tried to get with me. Really Jason!" Ariana shouted causing drew to get up crying and everyone else to jump out of fright. "I'm sorry." She said and right then Nick and August and Jacob alkyd through the front door to see the mess that was happening. "Jason why. Why didn't you tell me this sooner." She whispered as small tears left her eyes. "Take him." I told August handing him Drew. I walked up to Ariana grabbing her waist trying to get her to look at me but she kept looking in the other direction. "I didn't know."I whispered back to her. She shook her head turning around to go back upstairs. "I just need some time. Please." She said as she kissed my cheek and went back upstairs sniffing. 

Ariana's POV 

Why. Why did he do this to me. He has a whole child now by some other woman. I always thought that I'd give him his first child. I went to my bathroom and looked for my sharpest razor. When I found it I craved drew deeply into my arm as I started to cry. "Ariana beybeh open tha door please it's me Aug. Come on na beybeh. I gotta talk ta ya." August said through the door as I cried harder. Just then I heard the door open to see Quees and August standing thee shook. I just reached out for them, but they didn't pick me up. They looked at my arm for a good second before taking action. "Ari what the fuck." Jacquees shouted as August grabbed a towel and wrapped my arm before picking me up bridal style as I started fading in and out of consciousness. "Come on beybeh, stay awake fah meh." August whispered intro my ear before putting me in the backseat with Jacquees of his Jeep