Kissing on my tattoos

This chapter is only Nicki and Ariana POV . Love you babez.

-Jada ❤️

Nicki POV

I honestly didn't care about the fact that I killed her. She was all up on my man so I had no choice plus she tried to attack me. "Baybeh you good guh?" August asked me when he came from he bathroom. I got up from bed and walked towards him and said "I'm straight bae." Before he put his arms around me and kissed me. It was meant to be a small peck but I had other plans in mind. "You AJ baybeh huh?" He asked smirking. I just nodded my head and he smirked again. "Well to fucking working bitch." He said aggressively. I just love this side of him. It brings out the trini version of me. That bad trini bitch. After that being said I started kissing on his tattoos and I made my way down to AJ giving him what he needed.

 The rest of the night was filled with role playing. Lots of rounds at that along with our moans and groans. I honestly just love August. Words can't explain it, plus AJ is my new best friend. When comes to sex August is a fucking beast and it turns me on just thinking about it. We just took a bath now now I'm just playing in his hair while he takes pictures of us.

 We just took a bath now now I'm just playing in his hair while he takes pictures of us

Two hours later

Two hours later

"Onika can you come in here please!" Ariana shouted from her room. "I'm coming!" I shouted back. I tapped August for him to get but instead he was only on his phone. I hopped over him to get a tap on my ass. "TAP THAT ASSSSS!" August shouted laughing right after. I just mean mugged him and walked out of the room. "What you need girly." I asked her. "I need you to help me get an outfit for a date with Jason. He asked me out on a date and I'm nervous plus I don't even know where we are going. Nicki I need a lot of help right now!" She said with a really nervous look on her face. I giggle because she looked so cute flinging clothes out of the suitcase she had with her hair up in a messy bun. "Girl you'll be fine. I got my back up. Chantel come in here please!" I shouted. I pulled out my phone and shot a text to Kylie telling her the situation

Underlined Nicki Italics Kylie

Ky girl. We got a date emergency. Get here and help. Also bring little storm.

Ite girl. You know me. Plus storm storm would love to see you guys. We'll be there in a few minutes.

Ite girl. Later

End of phone convo

I looked up to see Chantel and Ariana looking cute outfits but one caught my attention. "That's the one." I heard behind me.

I turned to see Kylie and stormy behind be looking all cute and matching in black

"Storm storm

"Storm storm. Come to aunty." I said taking stormy from Kylie. "Wow. But hi girls. So nick what's the emergency?" She asked. "Mama I can flyyyyy!" We heard from downstairs. "Travis is here guys and be aware he is high as hell." Kylie said laughing. "Well. Ariana here is going on a date with Jason but doesn't know what to wear or do with her hair. 

Also she doesn't know where they are going. "I said all in one breathe. "Ok so we already have an outfit. Now let's do hair." She said giving stormy a bottle laying her on the bed and putting on peppa pig on the tv. "Chantel get my pallets in that bag and come help me." Kylie said. She took Ariana's hair and put it in a high pony while Chantel did Ariana's red lip. After Kylie finished her hair I did her nails while Kylie finished her makeup.

Two hours later

Stormy was asleep and we were helping Ariana put on her heels while Chantel was downstairs with the guys waiting to see if Jason was back yet. "GUYS HE'S HERE!" Chantel said coming in the room and didn't even wake up stormy. I'm guessing that she is a heavy sleeper. After all the help with Ariana hair and stuff she went downstairs while we loosely followed behind her.

Ariana's POV

After I thanked all the girls for their help and walked downstairs with them following loosely to be met with a very sexy looking Jason.

"Let's go baby girl." He said huskily as soon as I was close enough to him for him to whisper in my ear. When we got outside he opened the doors to his fishca karma and as soon as we got in. He sped off down the road in an unknown direction.