Bye bye

Jacob's POV

Boom 💥

I heard a bomb go off in the background while I was making a bologna sandwich and drinking my water. I ran to the living room when I saw about six men with guns and one girl with a pink face mask. I took the gun from beneath the coffee table and started shooting. As one fell another one came in. I called Jacquees and told him what happened he told me he and the guys are coming. 

Two minutes later I saw a KW bomb. Jacquees,Nicki August Nick Chantel Chresanto Rayan Lucas and Twist coming through the back door and just dropping flies. I saw Jason and Ariana come running through the same door that Jacquees and the rest came through. Just as Elijah and Rayan got up to shoot some Nigga they both got dropped. August and I ran over to them as the shots stopped and I heard cars speeding off in the distance. I looked down at Ray who was already dead while I saw Elijah struggling to hold on. "Lil bro. Don't leave. Come on we're gonna get you to help. Jason let's go!" I shouted out of fear of losing him. He was like a brother to me. 

"Don't worry about me Nigga. I'm good. Ima see my lil sister up there. And imma he watching over y'all. -cough- I love bro. Don't forget about me." He said closing his eyes as his grip on my hand got loose. "No. Fucking shit man! Why Ej. Come back man." I said trough my tears. Ariana sat down next to me hugging me neck. "Jacob he's gone. Come on we need to clean up this place me leave. Please." She said also in tears. Matter of fucking fact everyone was in tears. I EJ down slowly before getting with Ariana. "Go pack your stuff. We'll clean up here." She said just above a whisper. 

I sadly walked up the stairs to my room packing my bag and walked out the room to see the house spotless even all the bodies were gone. Everyone came back to the main house and we all got in the cars and left everything behind. Within five minutes of the drive I was sleeping.

Nicki

Damn man I know i didn't really like know Elijah like that but I know that Nigga meant something to Jacob. Anyways we were on our way to a WHOLE new house might I add. The house is in Canada. So we're heading to the airport now. 

Ariana's

I felt so bad for Jacob. I know that he loved Elijah just like a brother but God knew why he took Elijah from us so quickly. Anyways, we are currently on the plane on our way to Canada since that is the only place that is left for us to go when my phone went off. Indicating a text came in. When I checked my phone it was from an unknown number.

(344)368-8699

I have a surprise for you.

Ariana

Who tf are you.

(344)368-8699

Surprise

Your parents are now going to go swimming with the fishes🐠🐟🐡

With that I dropped my phone and just started sobbing into my hands.