August Alsina

Ariana's POV

i got up to feel warm muscular arms wrap themselves around me. Just as I was about to sit up I heard "Go back to sleep baby girl." Jason whispered. With that I was out like a light.

Next Morning

"Don't leave me. Please" I whispered as I felt like Jason was moving. " I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to the bathroom and come right back baby girl. "Jason said. Jason got up going to the bathroom and came back two minutes later. He laid down with me for an hour while playing with my hair, me moaning of the relaxed feel. "Time to get up baby it's 6:55 and you need to get home before you are late for school."Jason said getting up.After about five minutes I got up and went to the bathroom. "Jason!" I yelled from the bathroom. "Yeah!" He yelled back." Can I have a toothbrush!?" I yelled. "Sure no problem." He said coming in the bathroom and taking out a toothbrush for me." Thanks Jason." I said while starting to brush my teeth.

- After brushing my teeth and showing and all that.

"Come on baby girl. You only have half an hour. Good thing you live five minutes away." Jason said while I walked down the stairs." You look so good in my clothes baby girl." He whispered sending chills down my spine. "Come on let's get going." I said trying to hide the affect he has on me. He's not even my boyfriend but he has a serious affect on me.

- After getting in the car and driving home

"Call me if you need anything baby girl." He said while grabbing my my hand and looking into my eyes. "Ok" I answered just above a whisper. I got out of the car and watched as he disappeared with a puff of smoke. I walked into my house and up the staircase going straight to my room to pick out clothes for school.

I thought that maybe today I would go a little casual instead of going all out especially since today was making really cold

I thought that maybe today I would go a little casual instead of going all out especially since today was making really cold. After picking out my clothes I heard a strange noise coming from the guest room four doors down from my room. I walked down to the room just out of curiosity slowly opening the door to be met with an open window and a shadow." Who are you!" I yelled to the shadow. "Oh trust me Ari you know who I am!" He yelled back coming out of the shadow showing himself.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SEAN!" I yelled at him as he stepped closer to me which only made me back out of the room." I came for you babe. Don't you miss and love me cause I know that I did miss you and I love you. " he said with a mischievous grin." LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" I yelled running to my room locking the door and grabbing my phone walking around the room and calling Jason. After about the first ring he picked up.

Hi baby girl

JASON COME GETT MEEEE. SEAN IS IN MY HOUSEEEE AND HE WANTS TO TAKE MEEEE.😭😭

BABY GURL DONT WORRY GCO

He's coming I have to hide.😭

Ok baby girl find a secure place in your room that I can find you but he won't when I reach.