Revealed pt2

Ariana's

As we were walking back into the house I could tell that Jason wasn't ready to tell them what he just told me but he knows that it is what's best if we want this shit to come to a fucking end.

Skip to end of story.

"Wait. Wait. Wait a fucking minute. So mike is after you but he killed her parents. That nigga a pussy if he ain't going straight after you." Nick said getting up going to the kitchen and coming back with beers for all the guys. "I know. He tried for me to lose my memory to but that nigga fucked up bad. He should've known to kill me when he got the chance. So now I'm gonna torture him and I'm gonna kill him slowly and painfully like how they killed my parents." Jason said coldly. "Ite man. Yuh know I goh yuh back cause yuh been there fuh meh." August said bro hugging Jason. "Thanks man. I appreciate that bro." Jason said. "Guys. Me and Jason will be upstairs if you need anything please knock cause you never know." I said smirking pulling Jason away from everyone. 

When we got upstairs I pushed Jason into the room and onto the bed. "Baby. What you finna do to me." He asked. "You just relax for me." I said seductively. He just smirked leaning into the bed more getting comfortable. I did a slow strip tease for him and got down on my knees. I grabbed his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. "Baby you don't gotta do this." He said. I nodded my head and said "but I want to daddy." I moaned. 

I grabbed his 9 inch and put it all in my mouth but to my surprise I had no gag reflex. "Mmm. Fuck baby." He groaned. I started bobbing my head up and down the length of his dick. I got up to the tip slowly teasing him. "Baby stop fucking teasing." He groaned again. "Ok baby." I said speeding back up my pace. Within five minutes I felt his cum shoot down my throat. I crawled on top of him not even realizing that his shirt was now off. I pecked his lips sitting on his dick slowly grinding on him. "Your my dangerous Woman." He said smirking before passionately kissing my lips. I grabbed his length rubbing the tip against my entrance teasing us both. "Just put the whole thing in baby." He said with his eyes closed and his arms falling slowly to my hips pushing me down, making him enter me. "Oh my fuck baby."

I moaned as I slid down on his dick. "Damn baby. You starting back to get tight on me man. Fuckkk." He groaned with his eyes closed. I sped up my pace bouncing up and down clapping my ass in the process. "I'm gonna cum daddy." I screamed as he started pounding into me. "Me too bae. God damn." He groaned going faster. Within a minute we both came together. "Mmm. I love you so so much bae." Jason said out of breath as I rolled off of him. I grabbed his arm pulling him closer to me. "I love you too baby." I said smiling. Suddenly everything started to get dark and then I fell asleep to the sweet sound of Jason's heartbeat.

2am.

I heard to shower running so I got up when I saw that Jason wasn't next to me. "Jay. Where are you." I said. "I'm in the shower babe." He yelled from in the bathroom. While he was finishing up bathing I was scrolling through my instagram feed. "Twist dropped a pin on mike and his crew. And you won't believe who is with him." He chuckled lightly coming out of the shower. I looked up at him as he stood over the bed drying himself. "Who is with him?" I asked very curious. "Liz is his sister. And Avan is his god brother." He said chuckling going for clothes. I got up groaning and went in the bathroom. "This bitch didn't learn the last time I knocked her ass out don't fucking play with me." I said as I turned and the shower and hopped in. Had to get this smell of sex off me. "And that's. it even the funny part." He said. "The funny part is that she and mike was the same pussies that came and killed EJ and Rayan." He said. After showering I got out and went in the bedroom where I saw Jason with a black pants and his usual black bulletproof jacket, so I took the hint and wore my out that matched his.

As we walked out of the room I realized all the lights in the house was on. I guess everyone was still up. "Chantel. Have you guys been up all night." I asked her I approached her downstairs on the couch. "Not all of us. Just mainly like twist, your brother, Lucas and amber came here around half twelve to check on Lucas. I guess he called her. I don't know." She said leaning back more into the couch. I nodded my head leaning back as well watching everyone pack all the stuff to get them."Yo let's role out my niggas." Jacquees shouted. We all got into the van and made our way towards the pin.

5 mins later.

Jason's POV

This fight finna be one for the century but I know if I die tonight, imma be dying beside the people I love. "Jay baby. You ready." Ariana whispered. I nodded my head. "All ima need from you baby is for you to Hold me down." I said looking at her in her eyes. "You ain't gotta worry bout nothing bae. Cause I gotchu."