Prove yourself

Jason's POV

"Ok. So boys we'll start with shooting guns at the target." i said to mike and nick. They walked over to the gun of their choice before picking it up and start shooting at the target. For a small person nick was pretty strong. He shot all his targets. I am impressed. They were both good but they needed my babay approval before they become a part of my gang. She knows the standard of protection she wants and that is what she is gonna get. 

Pow pow pow 💥💥

Thats all you can hear coming from the back of the house. All of us stand around and watch as nick and mike fight to prove themselves. "They good with guns. Let's see if they can fight." Ariana whispered to me. "Alright boys you're gonna fight one of us now So imma put my best fighters up. Basically me and august here so let's go." i said to them. We walked over to the fighting area and paired up. "Nick you're with me." i said smirking. He just kept flinging his arms and legs to me. "Ok. So nick imma need you to tighten your fist so when you throw a punch at me it might maybe touch me." i explained to him. He nodded and followed the instructions. With that he started to puch better and faster. "Ok. So now kicks. So when you wanna kick your target. Pick one so you can get it better." i explained. He really js a fast learner. Meanwhile mike is struggling to take in anything august is saying to him. "Mike take a break. Imma talk to my boy real quick!" i said to mike before walking to a frustrated looking august. "Aug man i dont think he good enough." i said to him while ariana nodded. "We gotta tell him he didntvmake the cute man." i said. "Yea man." august said pinchthe bridge of his nose. "Alright so everyone gather around. I need to tell yall something important!" he yelled to everyone. "Nick come'er." i continued. He walked over to me with pride. "You will be workinworkingme and my gang frm now on. I assume you are still in school so you will be watcghing over ariana when i cant during school hours." i said to him. "No problem sir. You wont regret you decision." he answered with full respect. He walked over the other guys bro hugging them as if they were welcoming him to the gang. "Now as for mike. You aint made it so you can leave now. " i sid with no emotion. "I never wanted to be in this stupid ass gang nigga." he spat. "Nigga right befire we came out here you was saying you always wanted to be in this gang. Now you sayi g something different nigga. Make up yo mind bruh. "Nick said irritated. I looked at nick smirking and within seconds mike had a gun to nick's head. "Nigga imma fickinh shoot off yo head is you keep talking shot right now." mike spat.  I just chuckled and did a hand signal at august which he understood by repeating it and within two seconds our guns were out. When the rest of the gang saw our guns they took out their own. "What are you gonna do now lil nigga. Aint nobody here afraid to use a gun so i suggest you put yours down and leave ma motha fuckin house nigga!" august said rather aggressively. Mike lowered his gun before walking away.  "This isnt the last time you gonna se rivers. Imma be back niggas." he said before walking out the gate and down the street. "Ok so since he gone. Lets celebrate nick and nicki guys." ariana said before walking into the house and walking back out with beers for everyone. Chantel walked out with the weed and summer walked out with lighters. 

Sorry if its too short. Wifi giving trouble on my ohone so i had to use sis tablet to write this chapter. Vote and comment if you loved it.