Revealed pt 1.

Jacquees' POV

We were all in the main room of the jet just making jokes while Jason was in the bathroom. When all of a sudden Ariana dropped her phone while sobbing. I walked across to her and picked up her phone reading the messages immediately getting upset. I knew that they weren't my parents as they were hers but they were still mine."Jason come get Ariana." Chantel yelled worriedly. Jason came running out the bathroom pulling up his pants. Dude like he was taking a shit. "What happened." He asked once he was done fixing himself. "Look." I said through my gritted teeth. He looked at the message and as soon as he was done, he had the same facial expression as me. "Turn this motha fucking plane around my guy!"Jason yelled going back to the room coming out with a shirt on that said 'messing with a McCann gets you killed' "it was my dad's" he said answer my question before I even asked it. "When we get to the house everyone go straight to the living room so we can discuss this shit." By now Ariana was just staring into space not looking at anything in particular.

Jason's POV

Right now I'm so fucking aggravated, I feel like shooting someone in between the eyes, so this pilot better fly quick cause I ain't playing when it comes to my baby. "Babe. Come lay down with me." I said quietly to her. She slowly nodded her head taking my hand as I lead us to the bedroom. "Jason promise me something." She said just above a whisper. Since she was laying down, I went closer up to her and later my head on her stomach and put my hand under her shirt hugging her. I looked up at her signaling for her to go on." Promise me that you'll never leave me please. No matter what. Just stay with me." She whispered playing with my head. "I'll always be by your side baby. No fucking matter what coming my way or your way. I know that I'll always be with you. I want to spent the rest of my life with you and if I gotta marry you then I will because I never want you to leave my side. Baby girl. I love you so fucking much and nothing in this mother fucking world is gonna change that. " I said meaning every single word. I do want to spend the rest of my life with her. I may not think that marriage is a good idea but if I have to marry someone I want it to be her. "I love you too Jay. So much." She said looking into my eyes. I leaned up and pecked her lips. "Come on let's go to sleep." I whispered to her. She nodding while getting comfortable. I put my hand on her boob and she didn't even flinch because she knows not that I like this position to sleep. I remember the first time I did it and she yelled at me for trying to grip her boob in my sleep.

Flashback

"Mmmm" I said in my sleep gripping Ariana's boob. It feels so warm and nice. I just like it. "JASON. WHAT THE FUCK ATE YOU DOING." She yelled at me. "Hm what." I said looking up at her. "Take your fucking hand off my boob and out my clothes." She said trying to be calm. I just chuckled tightening my grip while going back to sleep. "I like to sleep like this. Leave me be. Now go back to sleep." I said sleepily. "Whatever Jason. Just don't squeeze too hard." She whispered going back to sleep also. 

End of flashback

Back home.

"Ite now everyone. Grow some ideas to me." I said as I felt Ariana phone vibrate indicating that she got a message.

Better watch out

Cause shit gonna go down.

Losing two team mates and her parents weren't the end.

How do you know that I have her phone.

Don't worry about that McCann. Just watch out.

"Yo guys look at this."I said as I showed them the messages. "Twist. Track this number. AND DO IT FAST." I said starting to feel myself being angry. "Babe. Calm down. Come talk to me." Ariana said. We went out by the pool. I sat with my feet in the water and she sat behind me rubbing my back. "I think I know who it is." I whispered. "Huh." She asked confused. "I think I know who is behind all of this." I whispered again dragging my feet along the water. I felt so relaxing and this is exactly what I need. "Who is it." She asked. "Mike mother fucking rivers." I said chuckling dryly. "But I thought he wanted to work with you?" She asked yet again confused. "Some years ago I met mike and he tried to kill me but didn't succeed. He only made lose my memory back then, so he thought that he had won. But little did he know I got back every single memory. He was there the night my parents got killed. When I lost my memory, I had another gang but I lost my memories and they left me because I was the best of the gang and since I lost my memories they were like ' what the fuck do we need him for. He is a useless bitch now.' And they up and left me. That is around the same time Selena left me. Smh. That year was the worst. But eventually when I met Jacob and Elijah. I started getting back my memory little by little. So when mike came I knew what wanted to do to me and my gang. Which is another reason why he didn't make the cut to be in the gang." I said coldly. "Jason we have to go tell the other." She said getting up. I walked back into the house trailing behind Ariana ready to tell the gang.