King Winter ❄️

Jason's POV 

"Yo. I know that nigga from somewhere man." Nick said out of no where as we were all in the basement checking out our shit while Ariana and her brother I guess speak in private. "What you talking bout man?" I said. "My niggas. That be king winter man. He the coldest nigga there has ever been. Especially if someone disrespects his fam man."nick said seriously. "So what you tryna say is that the nigga upstairs with my girl right now is called king winter?" Nicki asked. Nick nodded going back the blades he was looking at. "Jason, guys you can come back now." Ariana shouted. I guess they done. We all walked back upstairs to see Ariana on the chair with jacquees on the floor and her braiding his hair while he had tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were red. Looked like winter got hot. "What happen to you my g?" I asked the yungin. "Just got a little emotional talking to my lil sis here. But everything good now." He said wiping his face and getting off the floor as Ariana was done with his hair. I just nodded and looked at Ariana. "So I hear you call yourself king winter." As soon as I said that Ariana shot up and said "it was you. You were the one that put a KW chain in my room the night that Sean was there." She said smiling at him. "Yeah I kinda put it there so like in my way of telling you I'm still here and I'm watching out for you." Jacquees said looking at the floor. We all looked at him and from that moment on we all knew that we could trust this kid. I just wanna know if he saw what happened to Ariana or if he even knows about Sean. "I have one little question for you. Do you know what happened to Ariana that night?" I asked him kinda curious. "Actually no I don't know. As soon as I put the chain where she could see it, I left. Why did something happened that I need to know about?" jacquees asked with a worried look on his face. I looked at Ariana and she nodded her head as if silently telling me that I can go ahead and tell him what happened. I looked back over at jacquees and saw that he was already looking at me so I spoke up. "Well that night, Ariana's ex went to her house and tried to kill her. She called me in tear saying that he was looking for her so me and my squad went to her house and killed that mother fucker but my boy august took the shot and he ended up  getting shot as well." after finishing I looked at august signaling to him that I was thankful for what he did. I looked back over at jacquees and saw that he was fuming. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you Ariana , if I was there you know I would've killed that nigga.' he said hugging Ariana as her tears started to fall.

I'm sorry that its short. ill update tomorrow.

-jada