It was her

Rated R

Jason's POV

Ok so I have a slight idea of how the cops got an idea about where we live. I'm sure it was that bitch jhene. I never liked her. She used to be apart of my gang until she left me for Sean. "Jase can we go to the mall?"ari said interrupting my thought. When I looked up at her she was looking hella cute so there was no way in hell I could say no to her.

 When I looked up at her she was looking hella cute so there was no way in hell I could say no to her

Her outfit 

My outfit 

"babe come on." she said dragging me to footlocker. I honestly was really tired plus I was carrying all the bag that was filled with stuff I'm sure she might not even use. when we got the store a whole set of people was staring her down like the fuck. "FUCK YALL LOOKING AT MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS AND STOP STARING AT MY GIRL." I shouted to everyone making them go back to there shopping. "babe come on I like these shoes." she said pulling me to it. "excuse me can I have a size 5 in this please." she asked one of the workers. "sure if you give me your number ill give you anything." he said smirking at her while she turned up her nose and sat on me. All I did was pull down my shades so he could see my eyes and planted a soft kiss on baby girls neck. He ran away fast and came back with the shoes in two seconds leaving with the same speed. all we could do was laugh because I didn't even have to say anything to lil boy. he looked like he was about to pee himself. 

back at home

ever since we left VS Ariana and I have been feeling like a sexual tension in the air so I"m gonna fix that problem.  since no one was home as soon as I close the door I pushed her up on it making her drop her bags wrapping her legs around my waist. I carry her upstairs to our bedroom not once stopping from kissing her. when we got to the bed I drop he on it taking off my shirt while she sits up and pulls her cute little top over her head. soon the positions were switched and she was on top of me grinding her hips against my now very hard dick. she leans down kissing me and as the kiss became more rough he hips grinded faster. my hands started at her boobs gripping them causing her to moan into my mouth turning me on even more. they then traveled down to her hips then finally into her pants rubbing her ass. " take it off baby. just take it all off." I said breathlessly. she stood up in front of me before slowly taking off her clothes. she knew I was impatient and she was teasing me. she eventually took it all off and climbed back on top of me. I wanted control now so I rolled us over putting her underneath me. I started kissing down her neck leaving a hickey in every place possibly. her weakness. then I made my way down just enjoying myself. I stuck three of my fingers in her wet pussy stretching her out a little because she started to tighten up again, so I started slow knowing that she would want me to quicken my pace. "mhmmmmmmmmm. Jason baby go faster." she pleaded with her eyes close but right now I needed her to beg for it. "beg for it bae." I said. "please daddy. mmmmmmmm. stick you fingers in my hardcore pussy faster because I've been a bad girl  and I need a punishment." she moaned. I started to move my fingers faster in pussy making her arch her back. she kept moaning loudly only for me to go faster. "Jason I'm gonna cum." she moaned arching her back off the bed. "go ahead baby. come for daddy." I said. she came all over my fingers and lets just say the rest of the night was filled with unholy things being done in this room.

hope you guys enjoyed it. Not in the mood to write cause I'm pissed off at the moment so sorry I couldn't write enough for you guys. I promise next week will be better.