Ariana's brother

Jason's POV

I decided to take ari out on a date to ask to officially be my girl because we have grown this love for each other and I just wanna make it official. I am actually taking her to my favorite hill that I would go when I don't feel ok or if I just need a break from all the gang shit that goes on in my messed up life. "jase where are we going?" she asked curiously because I never taken this road to go anywhere with her. "just wait baby girl." I replied making a left then another right then finally up the hill. I shut off the car and got out the car.

I jogged over to her side and opened her door taking her hand. I took her to the edge of the hill and just looked out at all the building below. "Wow Jason. this is really beautiful." she said in awe. I looked down at her and said"babe you know that I really love you and all that and right now we aint official but right now I think would be the best time to make you mine with this beautiful background .... so baby I wanna know, would you officially be my baby girl?" and pulled out the ring I got for her today.

 so baby I wanna know, would you officially be my baby girl?" and pulled out the ring I got for her today

"Jason that is the most Corny thing that you could ever say and this ring is so beautiful. ill be your girl." she said looking down at the ring while smiling. I put the ring on her finger "bae you rock my world." I said before pecking her lips. "lets get back home. It's almost 1 am." she said before pulling me back to the car. 

almost home

Jason's phone rings

Jason there is some dude her that claims he is Arianas brother and he needs to see her

ITEwell keep him there well be home in a bit

end of phone call

I sped down the road to get home as fast as possible to see what was going on down there.

  At the house.

We both got out the car to be met with everyone in the gang in the living room with their guns sitting around the guy. "Quee!"Ariana shouted. "Hey baby sis." He said shyly. "I thought you were dead Jacquees." She said with fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm right here sissy. I didn't die. Our parents just wanted to make it seem so because they didn't want me anymore." The jacquees dude said. "Guys let's leave them alone." Nick said pushing everyone out. I kissed Ariana's cheek before exiting the room with everyone else.

Ariana's POV

"Quees... what are you doing here. I thought you were dead. we berried yo- gco"i said but was cut off. "Ari. mom and dad said I wasn't good enough when I started growing my dreads and got my tattoos. So they said that I have to leave home and move to a place far away from you. they gave me enough money to stay on my feet and a ever since then I've been watching you from a distance to make sure you were ok and when I saw that you were with Jason I knew that I didn't need to look after you all the time and that Jason would do that for me and he has been doing a great job so I decided to come out and rekindle our bond again...all I want is my baby sister back"he said while he started crying. I got up from where I was sitting and hugged him as he cried on my shoulder. Jaquees and I always had a strong bond even though we weren't blood siblings. Even though he was the older one, he would sometimes act as if I was the older one. "Que Que. look at me please." I said making him lift his head. "You don't ever have to worry about losing me because I'm here to stay, so dry them tears right now." I finished by kissing his forehead.

Sorry if it is too short. just felt like posting today. So I'm not even supposed to be posting today so be greatful.

-jada