His boys

I'm finally posting his boys officially. Hope you like it.

Nobody's POV

Now Is finally the time where August would be able to finally have some closure regarding his brother's death.He never thought that he would find who killed him, but thanks to Jason and his boys, he found his mark.

Flashback

23 missed calls

43 messages from my cuz

"What the hell." August said looking at all the messages and missed calls from his cousin. He called his Coumadin back to find out why he was calling him so much.

Bold is August and underlined  cuz italic is August

Man what tha fuck you be calling me so much fo-GCO

MAN....Mel just got shot. Someone shot him six times and just left him there. I got a call from him two minutes before he got shot. He called me and was like' man I'm bout to do this job and I don't know if imma make it back. So imma need you to tell aug that he ah self made nigga (august's tattoos on the sides of his face) and he need to just keep going and keep striving for what he believe in. Tell him I love him and tell everyone I love them. I love you bro. ' and right when he said that... Aug man I heard 6 shots go off. Aug man I don't know what to do.

Man imma need to call you back. Thanks for telling me this.

-End of convo-

After August ended that conversation he went crazy. He trashed his whole house but he still wasn't feeling satisfied so he grabbed his gun

 He trashed his whole house but he still wasn't feeling satisfied so he grabbed his gun

(Glock 42)

And left the house in a rage. He found someone in the forest near his house looking like the were running from someone or something. He aimed his gun at them a shot them in between their eyes. That is the moment when he met Jason. Jason was chasing the person he shot. From then on they have been best friends that can never be separated

End of flashback

 All of the years August has been suffering behind closed doors. Most of the time he is smiling that is because he doesn't want anyone to see that he is suffering. Since his brother passed, he hasn't been his usual silly, outgoing spirit. But instead of staying in his house all day long just crying about it. He took that and made himself stronger. Like his tattoos say'Self Made'. He may feel as though it was his fault from time to time, but every time he thinks something like that, something always tells him" Aug it's not your fault." At this time August knew that he can finally be free. He knew the person that took away his happiness was gonna pay for the shit they did to him and he also had his boys with him.

Ariana's POV

We pulled up at this place in the middle of nowhere. I looked ahead to see the boys holding down someone."August what is going on. You said you would've told me. So tell me!" I said looking at him a little scared because his eyes were jet black and he had this sinister smile on his face. He looked at me with his eyes softening abit and said "Let's just say a little bitch nigga gonna die tonight." before getting his yes trend back to its jet black color. He got out the car taking his gun and walked over to Jason. He told Jason something before he cocked his un and walked over to the person that was on the floor. I got out of the car slowly and walked over to Jason and Jacob. "Hey Jase. Hey Prince." I said while hugging Jason's waist. "He babe." He replied hugging me back. "Why the did you do it" August said just above a whisper to the guy that Chresanto and Elijah was holding to the ground. "Man......what are you talking about?" The guy said calmly although he looked like he was shaking in his boots. "Why the fuck did you kill ma motha fuckin brotha fo young nigga!?" August shouted with his heavy NOLA coming out strong. My eyes widened because I've never seen him like this even though we've only known each other for a few days. As if Jacob was reading my mind he said "Ariana, he has a little problem when it comes to mel. He misses his brother so I'm sure he'll be more than just shouting later down the night. He been waiting to kill this nigga since the day he found out...." trailing off. I looked back at August, suddenly hearing a gun go off with the guy on the floor covered in blood and suddenly everything started to get dark.

August's POV

I got out of the car taking my gun with me, leaving Ariana in the car. I walked over to Jason and whispered "Ariana's in the car. Watch her. Don't leave her alone for too long. " before walking over to my brother's killer. "Why did you do it?" I asked just above a whisper. Chresanto and Elijah had a firm grip on him which means that he isn't going anywhere. "Man...what are talking about?" The nigga asked. "Why the fuck did you kill ma motha fuckin brotha fo young nigga!?" I shouted with my NOLA accent coming out really heavy. "Oh that was yo brotha. Nigga. He was a bitch that was trying to steal ma shi- GCO" he said but I cut him off by pulling my glock and shot that motha fucker. From the corner of my eye I can see Ariana falling with Jason grabbing her before she hit the floor. All I could think of was torturing this nigga infront of me. "Aye Elijah go dump that body and burn it. Make sure you leave no evidence of him." I told Elijah before turning to Jason and Jacob taking Ariana out of Jason's hands and carrying her to the truck. I put her in the back seat before getting in my truck." Jason follow behind me. I'll meet you at my house. " I said to Jason. He nodded before I pulled off and drove to my house.

-after drive back home-

I carry Ariana up to Jason's room. I walked back downstairs grabbing a wet cloth and carrying it back upstairs and put it on Ariana head.

Jason's POV

After Jacob told her what he told her she just looked at August after hearing the gun shot and fainted. I don't know why but she just did. Aye Elijah go dump that body and burn it. Make sure you leave no evidence of him." August told Elijah before coming over to me and taking Ariana out of my arms putting her in the truck before getting in the truck himself and rolled down his window. "Jason follow behind. I'll meet you at my house." He said. I nodded and he put the car in drive and sped down the street in the direction of his house. Elijah came back from burning the body and we all jumped in the van and went straight to August's house.

-at the house-

As I opened the door I saw Chantel and Summer along with some other girl walking down the hall from the kitchen.

"Hey guys

"Hey guys." I said smiling. They just smile back at me and nodded acknowledging me. I looked at August giving him that 'I'll talk to you later' look. Since he was sitting by the couch he slumped down on the chair before shrugging his shoulders. I walked up the stairs, going straight to my room seeing Ariana asleep and moaning with her mouth slightly open. I took off my jacket and shirt before walking over to her on the bed removing the cover from her body seeing her playing with her clit and fingering herself. As soon as I replaced her fingers with mine and quickened my pace, her eyes shot open. "Ja-Jason wh-what are you doing?" She asked trying to take her mind off the fact that I was fingering her. "Just relax baby girl. You'll enjoy it trust me." I whispered huskily into her ear before i attacked her neck leaving my mark and I didn't once stop moving my fingers from playing with her clit and her pussy.

Might be a freaky chapter next. Hope you guys like it. This is to make up for whenever I wasn't writing. Love you guys. Keep voting and commenting.❤️✌️