That should be me

Unknown POV

I watched as they just finished their fourth round of intense sex. That should be me not her. She always got everything that she wanted. She doesn't deserve any of this. I do. I'll make her fucking pay for all the pain she has caused me. My phone rang interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Sis. We're ready to leave. Let's go." My brother said. "Ok I'm coming." I replied hanging up the phone. I stood up from my office chair and turned off my computer with the camera watching them and walked out. I walked down the hall, making a right then a left then another right before going down the stairs to see my brother holding my favorite gun and two other guns on his shoulders. "Let's go get some ass baby sis." He said pecking my lips. 

Me and my brother have a wife it'd relationship where he would peck my lips as if it was nothing but I didn't care. I love my brother and that's all that matters. We drove to our destination before opening fire on them.

Jason's POV

"God damn babe." I said groaning after cumming for the fifth time. This girl can ride like a pro. She slid on my chest as I slowly pumped in and out of her making her whole body jerk and shiver against me. "Jason stop that I can't feel my legs." She whispered. I lowly chuckled before gently slipping my dick out of her. "Baby I'm sleepy." I whispered to her. When I didn't receive an answer I realized that she was sleeping. Damn I actually put that ass to sleep.

1 hour later.

"Jason. Ariana get up. Please someone is shooting at the main house!" Nicki shouted. I shot so fast I almost got whiplash. When I turned my head I realized that Ariana was already up and getting dressed in all black. "Babe. Hurry up!" She shouted to me. I quickly got dressed and grabbed a gun for both of us and we ran downstairs.