You bitch.

"You bitch. You tried to separate me and Jason when you knew that we loved each other!!" Ariana shouted to Selena. Chantel and Jacquees ran downstairs to see Selena on the floor with Ariana standing over her and Nicki holding Toulouse off on the side while the cute little dog barked. Ariana had tears cascading down her face like a waterfall. Jason came to the house after calling Chantel to check up on them when he heard the screams downstairs. As he saw Selena on the floor with Ariana over her he started to smirk while walking towards Ariana.

One hour hours before.

Ariana's POV

I was rubbing Toulouse's head when Nicki came bursting into my room say he didn't do it. "He didn't do ari. He didn't have sex with her." She said out of breath. "Who didn't have sex with who. "I asked confused. I honestly have no idea what this girl is going on about. "Jason.......Jason didn't have sex with Selena. The picture was from when they were together some years before you moved here." Nicki said sitting down with Toulouse jumping all over her lap. About 10 minutes later, I heard Selena coming through the front door. We both ran downstairs and as I stood infront of her I knocked her ass down. "You fucking bitch ass loose pussy ass bitch!!" I yelled at her. She jumped looking up at me. "What the fuck is your problem?" She asked confused.

 I stepped closer to her. "You're a slutty little bitch that likes to steal other people's boyfriends." I said lowly. You can obviously see the fear in her eyes. I guess Jason started to job off on me but then again king winter is my brother so I guess when my parents adopted him he rubbed some off on me. "I I I I didn't do anything." She stutters looking down. " don't stutter now. You bitch. You tried to separate me and Jason when you knew that we loved each other!!!" I shouted at her.

 Chantel came downstairs with her phone looking shocked with Jacquees by her side. I didn't ever realize I had tears streaming down my eyes till my eyes started to cloud up. Then all of a sudden Jason came through the door and as soon as he saw what was happening he started to smirk. I back away from after back handing Selena and stood by the wall to the far left of the room and broke down crying. Just then Jason walked up to me and hugged me as his face softened. As we stood with him hugging me he whispered sweet nothings into my ear kissing it every one and then. "Chantel. You and Nicki show king where the torture room is in the other house. King. Grab this bitch up and carry her to the room." Jason said. I looked up to see his jaw clenched tight as fuck as they took a now passed out Selena. "Come on baby. Let's go upstairs." Jason said carrying me upstairs bridal style. As if he read my mind he went straight to my room with Toulouse following behind.

Jason POV

I took her upstairs to her bedroom, locked the doors and laid her on the bed and started caressing her sides while taking off her hoodie which I realized was the hoodie that she would always wear if I went on a mission. She would always sleep with it. After successfully getting it off I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything under it. All she was wearing was my favorite lingerie that she wears. "You put on this knowing I was gonna come beat it up didn't you?" I asked her smirking.