Jerry

Ok this is kinda rated R. If you don't like it just skip it. Those of you that do enjoy.

-Jada ❤️

Jason's POV

"Jas-Jason go faster!" She screamed as I continued to play with her kitty cat. "You gotta. "You be quiet baby girl." I continued to whisper in her ear as her fingers found my hair. I quickened my pace only for her to cum within 2 seconds. "Mmmm" she said as she came.

I took my hand out of her underwear and stuck my finger in my mouth as I groaned as I took my hand out of her underwear and stuck my finger in my mouth as I groaned. "You taste good baby girl." I said. She looked at me biting her lip in a seductive way. I climbed on top of her and made my way from her neck to her lips... I wanted to devour her.

 "Fuck!" I said tugging at her lips. I yanked off my pants, pulling out a condom from my night stand and gave it to her. "I want you to put it on me babe." I said to her. She grabbed 9 inch and rolled the condom on. I spread her legs and waited for her to give me the ok to do it. Right as she nodded I drove my dick in. "Jason it hurts." She said tearing up. "It will be over soon bae." I said to her. I waited for her to get used to my size before I move in and out of her in a steady pace. I looked down at our movement and groaned at how beautiful our bodies look molding together."Mmmm fuc-fuck baby" I groaned as her nails clawed into my back. "Jason. Move faster." She whispered into my ear.

 "Shit. I don't wanna hurt you baby."I whispered back. "I'll be ok. I promise." She said looking into my eyes. I slowly quickened my pace but not too much to hurt her. After a while her walls started to clench around me indicating that she was close. "Jason I'm gonna cum." She screamed. "Fuck baby. Let it go." I said as I pounded into her not having a care anymore. Mine also started to build up as well. "Fuck baby. Cum with me." I managed to say before letting out a groan. "On a count to three. Let it go with me." I said "1!" "2""3!" I said as we both spilled out our cum. "Y'all nasties get down here we need to talk to you." Chantel yelled at us through the door. We cleaned up our selves before heading downstairs to meet the guns smoking weed and drinking beer.