Oh shit

Ariana's POV

I woke up to the sound of shouting coming from downstairs and things knocking over. I was quite curious especially since i didn't see Jason next to me or his keys on the dresser but his phone was on the bed next to me. I took one of his shirts and walked down the steps to be met with a bloody summer on the floor and Nicki beating the shit out of her. "I know damn fucking well. You ain't try to pull up on my mother fucking man." Nicki shouted to summer. 

"You -punch- leave -punch- my fucking -punch- man alone." She said within punching her face. Summer looked like she was losing her consciousness so I walked up to Nicki and grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked at me and just started sobbing. "I'm so sorry. But she was only pushing up on August yesterday and this morning I saw her pull him in to a kiss before he walked off pissed. He hasn't been back since. I'm just so worried about him and I don't know where he is. Jason when to go look for him an hour ago but I haven't heard from anyone. "She said between her sobs. 

"Nicki it gonna be ok. I'm sure that Jason found aug and their on there way back right now. Plus I saw Jason's phone on the bed when I woke up." I said to her hugging her. "Ok. I'll just go take a shower and lie down. I have a headache from all that shouting."she said just above a whisper before going up the stairs. I just realized that Chantel wasn't staying in this house. So I'm assuming she's back at Jason's, imma call her to see cause I need some girl time right now plus I don't really know her.

Phone convo

Ariana

Hey chantel. Jason gave me your number some days ago and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Chantel

Sure no prob. I'll be over in ten

End of phone convo

Ten minutes later

"Ariana I'm her......oh shitttttt" Chantel shouted through the house. I walked down the stairs to see Chantel standing over summer with a scared look on her face. "Nicki beat her up for trying to take her man." I said cooly. She just nodded slowly still looking at her on the floor. "You ready to go?" I asked changing the subject. She nodded again. I giggled and shouted. "Nicki I'm going to the mall with Chantel. You wanna come or nah?" "Hold on I'm coming." She shouted back. Within two minutes she was downstairs.

Ariana outfit

Nicki outfit

Chantel outfit

Chantel outfit

We left out the the house making our way to the mall

We left out the the house making our way to the mall. Singing, laughing and taking pictures and videos for ig and Snapchat.

Skip ride to mall.

"Guys let's go get Starbucks!" I shouted. We made our way to the food court and got our Starbucks. We all ordered our different drinks and walked around the mall going in and out of stores and shopping.

After trip to the mall  

As soon as we pulled up at the house Nicki said"guys thanks for taking my mind off of aug....." she trailed off running out the car and into the house. I looked ahead of us to see Jason's car along with August's. "let's go." I said to Chantel. We walked in the house to see summer no longer on the floor but on the couch with a gigantic bloody stain of hers on the WHITE CARPET. I know damn well and good I ain't cleaning that. "Ok so girls tell me why the fuck there is a fucking bloody stain on my man August's white carpet!" Jason said aggressively. When I looked at him properly I saw he had a black eye and a scratch by his mouth. I took his hand and led him to the bathroom. 

"Nicki and summer got into a fight as you may know but Nicki almost killed her. " I explained. I cleaned up his wounds before putting back the first aid kid. "Mind telling me what happen to you today." I asked with an arched eyebrow. "When I was looking for aug. some dudes pulled up on me and hit me but they ain't get away with that shit......"he answered trailing off. I pecked his lips before pulling him out of the bathroom and down the stairs to see everyone gathered around summer. 

"Ok guys so this is what is gonna happen." Summer is no longer in this gang because of her actions and the majority clearly doesn't like her so... summer if you don't mind get your shit from my house and leave please. " August said calmly before walking over to Nicki hugging from behind.

 " August said calmly before walking over to Nicki hugging from behind

 "No please don't do this. I'll do anything." She begged. "It's either you leave or I have my guh nick right here. Shoot you between dem eyes of yours." August said in his heavy accent. "Your choice bitch." Nicki said smirking. "Oh shit. Shit is about to go down my niggas." Nick said squealing like a little girl. 

Everyone turned and watched him before turning back to summer. Before anything even happened I just saw summer running up at Nicki trying to tackle her and before you knew it a gun shot went off. Everyone jumped to see summer with blood coming out of her mouth and Nicki with a gun in her hands. The look on her face showed that she clearly didn't care. She just walked up the stairs with August trailing behind her. Everyone just stood around watching as Summer slowly faded away. 

Hope you guys like this chapter. I made sure to try and made it long because I couldn't post Tuesday. Don't forget to vote and comment. Peace out babez❤️❤️