On me

Gun shot. Just gun shots everywhere. Bodies dropping like flies, but the two main bodies that needed to be dropped we still standing tall. "Bitch just fucking give up already!" Ariana shouted. "You took everything from me. It was supposed to be me not you. He should've been with me not you! You bitch." Liz shouted back to Ariana before sprinting to the kitchen to take cover. All of a sudden all that gun fire stopped. Liz and Mike's gang was no longer standing tall. Every single person from their gang except Liz and Mike was dropped, even Avan, while Jason's gang stood tall and armed without a scratch on any of them. "What the fuck are you talking about." Jason asked. "I wanted you the whole time but she had to come and take you away from me. That day when you got the box with the purple and black and purple gun, it was me who bought it and thought you would like it" Liz said. 

"Bitch I don't give a fuck if you love my dog. Go suck avan dead ass dick bitch." Jason spat as Ariana pistol whipped the shit outta Liz face. Everyone in Jason's gang snickered looking at what was happening. "For your bitch ass to come after my family means you just a fucking coward that won't fight her own battles." Ariana said smirking while looking down at Liz. "Baby I think you should pull the trigger." Jason said shooting daggers at Liz while mike was held down by Jacob, Nick and August. That nigga ain't going no where. Nicki thought. Ariana raised her gun, turned it sideways before taking off the safety. "Any last word you fucking bitch." Ariana said as her eyes got darker than they already were. "I hope to see you both in hell bitch." Liz said smirking. Ariana smirked back at her. " oh don't worry we'll see you for sure." Ariana said giggling before letting go the whole clip into Liz. Mike just watched in horror as his little sister died before him. 

"Ayo. Clean up this mess and bring him." Jason said walking out with Ariana. August and Jacob grabbed Mike and walked out while everyone else cleaned the house spotless.

" and I told you I was gonna hold you down.ariana said kissing Jason's lips with so much passion as they drove away.